• StarShipIT validates the Recipient’s Address at checkout with ShipIT's address validation
• StarShipIT seamlessly integrates with over 20+eCommerce,accounting, inventory management and POS systems including eBay, Etsy, Amazon, Xero, MYOB, or alternatively use ShipIT’s API or import via CSV see our full list here.
• StarShipIT integrates as many marketplaces as required into one account
• StarShipIT imports product codes, weights, SKUs and dimensions
• StarShipIT has ‘write-back’ functionality which updates the marketplace with package courier status and tracking number
• Connects to as many couriers as required including same day, standard, express and international including DHL, AusPost, StarTrack, Fastway, Courier Post, Couriers Please and NZ Post plus more
• Extremely configurable rules can be defined by location, weight, size and delivery expectation
• All courier services in one central place: same day, express, standard, international
• Drop shipping functionality available
• Ability to split orders
• Batch printing available
• Makes pick and pack easy - pick the item scan the packing slip and automatically create the label
• Address validation carried out a second time prior to printing
• Automatic generation of customs documentation including the custom invoice and custom declaration form
• Automatically emails the customer with tracking details - emails can be triggered at 4 stages of the delivery process
• StarShipIT’s email editor allows the creation and customization of these emails
• Enables tracking for the customer back on the merchant’s e-commerce store (or through the StarShipIT portal), which brings the customer back to the shop
Advanced features include multi logins, multi locations, ship from store, multi workstations, multi brands, returns, auto address correction and more.
Australia Post eParcel
Aus Post international
StarTrack courier (3 hour service)
New Zealand Post (NZ Post)
For more information on getting started visit our Support pages.
For more information on our features visit our Features pages.
Sign up for a Free trial.
In most cases, as well as installing the extension, you will also need to Create a ShipIT Account.