Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by StarShipIT

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Design My Party

Excellent. I have my shopify and Etsy accounts both linked in, and all i do is open up ishipit then print. So easy. I just couldn't cut and paste my details into Australia Post website any more as it was taking so long to do. I really recommend this app.

Byronbaygifts

Only a few days in with this app installed and I can really see how it's going to be so useful. Well worth the money because you save tonnes of time. The best features for me are:
1. I don't have to fill out the labels manually anymore
2. The app sends my tracking emails
3. The app sends a completed order email when the parcel has been delivered.

These things will be invaluable for my business moving forward.

Luxefitnessamerica

StarShipIt has made my life so much easier. We can easily process hundreds of orders a day with only 1-2 staff between printing orders and dispatching, really minimising our labour costs. StarShipIt is very reliable, and integrates well with our shipping partner DHL, and overall our delivery process is very seamless and provides our customers with a great experience.

Beau Hudson

Starshipit has been a great time saving change for me .
Going from a CSV Import set up to the simplicity of Starshipit has proven to be working well for me so far .
I would recommend it for anyone currently still using CSV import style labelling system.

Bebangles Co

When we made the switch to 3PL, we set up StarShipIt and it has been absolutely brilliant. There are always little quirks when transitioning to any technology, but implementing SSI has been super easy for us - really straight forward to install and set up, and whenever we've had a challenge or needed to set something up the customer service has been almost instant. It has made our lives so so so much easier, and we are incredibly grateful for that. Highly recommend the app.

Twotags Au

Great app, Startshipit saves us large amount of time for fulfilling orders & the automated system makes sure every parcel is sent to the correct address, no more human error & mistake! Highly recommend!

Arlo And Co

Imagine this, for a moment… Two toddlers, 3 large crates of parcels, and a slow moving queue at the Post Office - twice a day! Now throw in printing off addresses individually and fulfilling all shipped orders individually too (trying to get more than 8 number and letter combos right in a row as the kids pull at you because they’re bored). This was life before StarShipIT.

Now there’s no more queues at the post office or double handling of data, and all our tracking status comms with customers are automated. Plus, with the new feature where we can brand the tracking pages - the integration with our Shopify store just become even more seamless.

In a nutshell? StarShipIT is a lifesaver.

Upandatem

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Beard Blade

Awesome shipping app! Great support from the team who helped us with the initial setup and fine tuning. We are Australian based, shipping mainly to AUS and NZ. Ship IT is now our shipping control centre, connected directly with our Australia Post and Fastway API’s. Hit print and away you go! Highly recommended if you’re sending more than 10 orders a day. Cheers from Michael - Beard & Blade

The Regatta Shop

We've been using StarShipIT for a few months and it is working great for us. Customer support are very helpful and provide useful solutions.
- Aaron @ The Regatta Shop