Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Kulanikinis

Great app and onboarding experience from Anthony - the team has been amazing and it has really changed our business in the fact we can spend less time processing orders and more time growing our company and brand :)

Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who is getting caught up every week in processing your orders. Will reduce your time spent enormously.

Sipp Instant

StarShipIt is a great app!

We had issues with our first logistics app and when we moved over to StarShipIt the team were very helpful in setting us up and making sure everything ran smoothly.

Since we have been up and running the app has been a breeze to use. No glitches and any question I have had, has been resolved very quickly through support. Highly recommend!

Viking Liftwear

Star Ship It is a good user friendly app with great support.

Kookai

Great support from Anthony and useful app!

Www Iconic Style Com

Fantastic service from Anthony and his team. Great training and assistance was provided by the team!

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Cherrie Baby

Fabulous service with easy to understand instructions. Anthony was very patient and explained all the information we needed to know. Shipit is very user friendly and the support they offer is excellent.
Highly recommend using this program for the ease and simple features.

Vitamins Co Nz

I would give these guys 10 out of the stars if I could.

I have seen them bringing out more and more features over the years I have been using them, making the app more responsive, faster and easier to use.

If you are looking to automate your workflow you need to have starshipit.

Also the support is second to none, out of all the apps I use on Shopify I use this one multiple times per day.

Before it was a nightmare with spreadsheets and the like, install in now.

Thequickflick

Such a useful program for shipping labels. Fast easy and efficient. The customer service is even better and always extremely helpful! Will continue to use. Very happy customer 5/5!

Missy Name Necklace

Very useful and simple to operate once you get used to it which doesn't take long, plus there's so much great customer support to get you going or if you have any questions down the track they are always there for you. It's great to have the info needed from different shipping companies combined into the one single app, and all the customer info is there automatically so you click a few things and you have your labels.