Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Viking Liftwear

Star Ship It is a good user friendly app with great support.

Kookai

Great support from Anthony and useful app!

Www Iconic Style Com

Fantastic service from Anthony and his team. Great training and assistance was provided by the team!

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Cherrie Baby

Fabulous service with easy to understand instructions. Anthony was very patient and explained all the information we needed to know. Shipit is very user friendly and the support they offer is excellent.
Highly recommend using this program for the ease and simple features.

Vitamins Co Nz

I would give these guys 10 out of the stars if I could.

I have seen them bringing out more and more features over the years I have been using them, making the app more responsive, faster and easier to use.

If you are looking to automate your workflow you need to have starshipit.

Also the support is second to none, out of all the apps I use on Shopify I use this one multiple times per day.

Before it was a nightmare with spreadsheets and the like, install in now.

Testseed

An excellet program. We have used 3 different shipping softwares and while each has something slightly different to offer, StarShipIT is the most comprehensive with the most features. My only criticisms are the price (I think it needs to be about $10 less per month) and the lack of an SKU summary feature - makes picking multiple orders a bit time consuming compared to having an SKU summary.

Thequickflick

Such a useful program for shipping labels. Fast easy and efficient. The customer service is even better and always extremely helpful! Will continue to use. Very happy customer 5/5!

Missy Name Necklace

Very useful and simple to operate once you get used to it which doesn't take long, plus there's so much great customer support to get you going or if you have any questions down the track they are always there for you. It's great to have the info needed from different shipping companies combined into the one single app, and all the customer info is there automatically so you click a few things and you have your labels.

Fly1above

StarshipIT is awesome! We only use DHL Express integration but it's reduced our fulfilment time from 10 mins to less than 1 min per order. Anthony is amazing and very helpful!