Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Fly1above

StarshipIT is awesome! We only use DHL Express integration but it's reduced our fulfilment time from 10 mins to less than 1 min per order. Anthony is amazing and very helpful!

Blunt Au

We are using StarTrack app by StarShipIT for our business and we are very happy with the service. It makes our work so much easier and faster! Great job guys! Blunt Umbrellas

With Jean

All the team at StarShipIT are always so helpful. The set up process is completed for you and staff is always on hand to quickly help with any issues or questions to do with the App. I would definitely recommend this App if you are looking for faster ways to package your parcels with very efficient help, always!

Rama Works

Super easy setup with excellent customer-service and easy to use web interface. Also integrates well with my various shipping providers (DHL eCommerce, DHL Express + Sendle)!

Pet Chemist

Very happy with this app. Flexible and easy to setup, with all of the features you could need. Thanks guys for the assistance in getting it up and running - very helpful.

Maison De Sabre Lg

Seamless integration and brilliant customer service - Thank you Anthony.

City Strength 2

Great app with loads of features! Great support too as i had trouble with the integration myself but Neeraja was awesome to deal with. highly recommended!

Unicorn Superfoods

We are very happy with this app. It has saved us a lot of time and money by transferring all of our orders from shopify to starshipit. I must admit when I first installed the app there was issues with printing the label formats correctly and sometimes there is an error with manifesting however, the team is very helpful and will look into the issue and help you promptly. I have found Neeraja to be very professional and she has exceeded our expectations with her willingness and problem solving skills to help us navigate our way through starshipit. We now use this app efficiently with no problems and it is super important to have when you are scaling up your business.

Emperor Online

We started an online business in October 2017 and StarShipit were selected as our preferred fulfilment program as they have some great features that woould save us heaps of time. The team were available through our set-up process, particularly Neeraja, who walked me through how the system works and talks with Shopify plus Carrier integrations, checkout rates, API set-up and custom tracking page.

These are smart guys with great knowledge and know-how and are always available to assist when I needed them. THIS is service and an excellent one at that!

I would definitely recommend using them and feel free to call them first and ask specific questions about how you want your business to fulfil orders. I guarantee they have solutions.

Happy fulfilling.

Kyri Christodoulou - Operations Director at emperorchampagne.com.au

Tj Swim

Incredible app! Has saved us so much time when it comes to shipping orders.

Would highly recommend!