StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

by StarShipIT

Multi Carrier Labels, Rates & Tracking

Flannel

Saves hours creating individual labels for each order. Wish I found the app earlier. Will never go back

Studio Amelia

StarShipIT has provided the perfect solution for connecting my DHL shipping services and creating a very smooth process!

Little Wiwa

Excellent platform for any online retailer. I've been using this for over a month now and it has been amazing - saved us so much time allowing us to focus on bigger picture tasks. Our only regret is not signing up sooner.

MegbyDesign

This app has been the most comprehensive of all the shipping apps we have tried. The wait time for assistance is minimal and the personalised service to help set up our businesses needs has been exceptional. I would highly recommend this app as a useful tool.

Designer Kidz

Excellent and comprehensive app/website interface. Quick and effective customer service (thanks Anthony!). The website interface is very customisable and has tons of features and carrier integrations. These guys do a great job!

Welcome Organics

Very helpful and quick customer service whenever I had any queries. A great app for calculated shipping rates. Thanks!

Bunch

Fantastic app that makes life a lot easier. Saving time and errors as I use multiple courier companies. Awesome customer service helping with setup and any issues.

Vitality and Wellness

This app is amazing, wish we had known about it from the beginning. It's saved us hours and hours of time. Not having to manually enter peoples addresses and weights into AusPost or Fastway etc... Fantastic to see an app developer that works with Australian and New Zealand couriers - finally! The new update that just came out has made the system super user friendly and easy to use. The customer support is awesome as well. Couldn't recommend this app more. Thanks!

Linelink Online

From the team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au - Another great Shopify App that just works. Covers multiple channels and courier platforms to make a merchants job much easier. We love it! (And use it!).

Orange Dog Limited

Amazing customer service and a very well made app!

We hit a few speed bumps along the way (none due to StarshipIT) and the customer support has been absolutely terrific, every problem we've encountered, they have provided us with a solution.

Thanks so much Anthony and Winston.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7