Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Dynasty Sport NZ

Great app, lots of support and easy to use! Highly recommended! Anthony Has been of great assistance to our business

The Emotional Culture Deck

I used StarShip It to manage all my shipments from two stores. The system is brilliant. Easy to use. Intuitive. And the support from the StarShipIT team is excellent. I don't feel I'm alone when tackling shipping issues. I feel like I have a support team which is important when it's one person running the business.

Karma East

We have been using this app for more than 2 years. very happy with it, saves us lot of time in shipping orders. we use Australia Post and Fastway works smoothly with both. highly recommend Starship it. support team is always ready if there are ever any hiccups.
Thank you guys.

Infectious Clothing Company

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use. Saves us heaps of time by batching labels for each carrier. Highly recommended

Pete
infectious.com.au

Jubly-Umph Originals

This app has slashed the time it takes to print and ship orders (with shopify). The interface took a little getting used to, but the support in setting it up initially and then dealing with little problems as they pop up has been second to none. Now, we couldn't do without it. We thoroughly recommend this app.

Flannel

Saves hours creating individual labels for each order. Wish I found the app earlier. Will never go back

Studio Amelia

StarShipIT has provided the perfect solution for connecting my DHL shipping services and creating a very smooth process!

Little Wiwa

Excellent platform for any online retailer. I've been using this for over a month now and it has been amazing - saved us so much time allowing us to focus on bigger picture tasks. Our only regret is not signing up sooner.

MegbyDesign

This app has been the most comprehensive of all the shipping apps we have tried. The wait time for assistance is minimal and the personalised service to help set up our businesses needs has been exceptional. I would highly recommend this app as a useful tool.

Designer Kidz

Excellent and comprehensive app/website interface. Quick and effective customer service (thanks Anthony!). The website interface is very customisable and has tons of features and carrier integrations. These guys do a great job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8