Starshipit shipping automation

Starshipit shipping automation

From $35/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Starshipit
4.7
August 20, 2020

Starshipit has been absolutely brilliant for us. We had used a few shipping/fulfilment management services before, but Starshipit is by far the most feature-rich of the lot and is priced very well for the level of functionality you get.
The support is brilliant (thanks Anthony) and getting everything set up was super easy and intuitive.

Soko & Co
August 17, 2020

This app has made our shipping/label process SO much easier.
At the moment we are only using with one shipping company but I know the app can do so much more than what we use it for. I will eventually get around to getting the most out of it.

The customer service is so quick and reliable.

Worth it! Especially if you are individually putting in addresses/measurements/weights like I was - you don't have to do any of that with this app.

Oh Flora Store
Starshipit replied August 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! If you'd like to find out more about how to get the most out of Starshipit, we run weekly webinars (two times to choose from) that you're welcome to join - register here >> https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qoe85b0MTCSW7np0nOuJXA. And if you ever need a hand with anything, just drop us a line at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

July 14, 2020

Seems to work well between our Shopify website and Eparcel. There were a few little hiccups at the beginning but they soon helped us tweak it to work the best way for us. Works well to give accurate shipping costs on our website which are taken directly from our Aus Post account, which is what we wanted. Good app!

PetNetwork
Starshipit replied July 19, 2020

Hi PetNetwork, thanks so much for the review. It's great to hear that our team was able to help you make Starshipit work for your needs, and that the app integrates with the other platforms you use seamlessly. If you ever have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Edited June 24, 2020

Amazing app and great great support team. They help you and I am talking about real help. Thank you Neeraja.
Without this app life would be hard!
It allows us to print labels, real time shipping quotes and it integrates very well with Shopify and Windows.
It has many more functions that I don't use yet so the more I look into the app, the more good functionalities I find (such as printing the label for the return!)

Testar Australia
Time spent using app: 10 months
Starshipit replied July 5, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We've passed your feedback onto Neeraja - thank you! We're glad the app is giving you the results you're after. If you ever need support in the future (especially as you look into more functionalities), please don't hesitate to contact us on support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

June 23, 2020

I have used Starshipit for a couple of months now and not only does it make the freight process much smoother but it also saves a lot of time with seamless integration of my online orders. Love it and would highly recommend them if you're sending out packages.

The Coffee Store
New Zealand
Starshipit replied July 5, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're getting the most out of Starshipit's benefits. Let us know if you need any assistance in the future at support@starshipit.com.