Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

EPOKHE AUSTRALIA

Starshippit has dramatically improved our workflow, and enabled our small team to manage the dispatch process much more efficiently. Would highly recommend!

April 1, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the positive review. It's so great to hear that our app has already added so much value to your business. If you have any questions or feedback in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our support team on support@starshipit.com. All the best with your business!

Splish Splash Swimwear

Has saved us so much time! Easy to implement on the site, easy to use. Friendly and accessible customer service.

BK8 Outfitters

We live in Australia and we have tried many apps to work in with Australia Post. This is by far the best. The support team go far and beyond if you are ever confused or if you have accidentally changed a setting they will happily work out what you did wrong,

Vush Stimulation

A lot of bugs and their team will not care/help. They will usually offer a lazy solution rather than fixing the actual problem.

November 19, 2019

Hi Alicia, thanks for sending through your feedback, we are sorry that you have been frustrated by our address validation, we would love the opportunity to talk to you but thus far have been unable to make contact. Look forward to talking over the feedback and finding a resolution

Dynasty Sport NZ

Great app, lots of support and easy to use! Highly recommended! Anthony Has been of great assistance to our business

The Emotional Culture Deck

I used StarShip It to manage all my shipments from two stores. The system is brilliant. Easy to use. Intuitive. And the support from the StarShipIT team is excellent. I don't feel I'm alone when tackling shipping issues. I feel like I have a support team which is important when it's one person running the business.

Karma East

We have been using this app for more than 2 years. very happy with it, saves us lot of time in shipping orders. we use Australia Post and Fastway works smoothly with both. highly recommend Starship it. support team is always ready if there are ever any hiccups.
Thank you guys.

Infectious Clothing Company

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use. Saves us heaps of time by batching labels for each carrier. Highly recommended

Pete
infectious.com.au

Jubly-Umph Originals

This app has slashed the time it takes to print and ship orders (with shopify). The interface took a little getting used to, but the support in setting it up initially and then dealing with little problems as they pop up has been second to none. Now, we couldn't do without it. We thoroughly recommend this app.

Flannel

Saves hours creating individual labels for each order. Wish I found the app earlier. Will never go back