Reviews (179)

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its time-saving automation features, ease of use, and seamless integration with various platforms and shipping providers. They find automatic dispatching and tracking number sending particularly useful. The app's customer service is praised for its efficiency. Merchants report fewer delivery errors and improved shipping logistics. Features like handling high volumes of orders, providing live shipping rates, bulk label printing, and order detail editing are also highlighted. The app has helped streamline shipping processes, boost sales, and enhance customer service.

March 20, 2018

Very happy with this app. Flexible and easy to setup, with all of the features you could need. Thanks guys for the assistance in getting it up and running - very helpful.

Pet Chemist
May 27, 2020

Super helpful app, been using for a while and it does give a lot support. I will definite give a 5 star recommendation.

Xvape
New Zealand
Starshipit replied June 17, 2020

Thanks for the review Xvape! We're glad we've been able to help your fulfilment. Let us know if you ever have any problems or questions at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

February 16, 2017

We highly recommend the Shipit team who offer an amazing product and continue to raise the bar. Our staff particularly value the ability to access chat support while serving if there are minor issues to resolve, and if more technical issues occur you will speak with real people who can offer you real support. Things aren't always smooth sailing in business and it is a huge asset to have good people on your team that can talk through things at your level and stand with you when things are tricky. Star Shipit has been a great solution for us and will make complex shipping logistics feel simple.

Little Earth Nest
May 17, 2021

I use this app to integrate with the Royal Mail and couriers. It is extremely adaptable and saves not only hours or admin time but also massively reducing human error issues. Support has been very helpful and it's provided excellent value for money.

Kate's Clothing
March 17, 2016

Great app and service!! Would certainly recommend.

Does everything I need;
1. automoratially makes courier labels from order information in Shopify
2. automatically updates customers with their tracking numbers
3. service is amazing

Well don't on an awesome app - saves us so much time and consequently money - and well who doesn't love that!

Cookbook123
July 30, 2021

We've been with Starshipit for 3 years now and although the cost may seem a bit 'premium', you'll make that back in time saved over some more 'clunky' apps. We're happy with their service and their support staff are very responsive when you need help.

ScottyMakesStuff
February 27, 2022

Starshipit go above and beyond. The customer support is second to none. Albeit integration with various freight providers, checkout rates, rules for multiple location fulfilment, label printing, custom tracking pages or outstanding returns management option. Starshipit have helped us evolve and scale from 1000 consignments per year to over 50,000. There isn’t anything this app can’t do. Having tried various alternatives, this is a one stop shop. Highly recommend to any e-commerce platform striving for automation, efficiency and paramount customer service and communication. Stop looking anywhere else, you’ll never look back.

Labeltopia Pty Ltd
Starshipit replied February 27, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! We love hearing the feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to the team!

July 5, 2021

Having switched to Shopify I am excited to now be using Starshipit to help automate our orders. It has eased our workload tremendously. I didn't find it easy to set up but the support received was brilliant and before I knew it we were off and running. Highly recommend.

Aquadash
August 23, 2017

Excellent. I have my shopify and Etsy accounts both linked in, and all i do is open up ishipit then print. So easy. I just couldn't cut and paste my details into Australia Post website any more as it was taking so long to do. I really recommend this app.

Design My Party
About 3 years using the app
October 21, 2020

Starshipit really helped us streamline both our Domestic and International Shipping processes and procedures in-house. Not only did Integrating Starshipit allow us to continue providing seamless customer experience but, importantly, the service helped us create more time in-house for us to focus on those things we do best. Really looking forward to their future integrations with other Shipping providers.

aus-moanabikini