Starshipit

Shipping App: Australia Post, Royal Mail, DHL, Hermes & more

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Aulieude

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service is amazing! They help you resolve all your problems. Very patient and very professional! Super good App! :)

PokeRand

This app has totally changed how I fulfil my orders. It took me a while to get the hang of things and get things set up correctly, but once that part is done it is incredibly easy to use. We have hundreds of orders each week, and the app automatically provides tracking numbers to customers & corrects addresses which saves me so many hours. I also always receive brilliant support when looking for answers to my many questions! The only improvement I would suggest is when selecting orders to print, you have to click exactly inside the box next to the order number. If you slightly miss it, it will clear any other orders than you previously selected & you have to start again. If there was a way around this I think it would make the app slightly easier to use.

The Comfort Mama

Location Australia

We have been using the app for about 5 months now and cannot fault it. The initial setup (with the help of the starship it staff ) can be as detailed or simple as you choose. Once set up (depending on your settings), it literally is, one click to print and manifest and just wait for the courier.
I have tried other cheaper alternatives but they didn't have the same flexibility. From our perspective, pricing is competitive, if not cheaper, for the service offered. One final mention..the support team are fantastic.

PetHaus

Location Australia

Thrilled to have found an app that saves me so much time, the integration of Etsy and shopify - plus all the shipping providers I use is fantastic. Amazing customer support and easy to install and learn.

Pure Foods Tasmania

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Provides us with a complete logistics solution and support team are great. Only thing we need to really make it more efficient is for shopify tags (or custom fields) to be imported into Starshipit data

Shifting Worlds

Location Australia

StarShipIt has helped us save so time on shipping orders. What used to take up to an hour only takes a few minutes now. They are super helpful with onboarding and training and they are happy to help with integrating any shipping provider you currently use. The interface is easy to use and there are many options for customizing it to make things even easier for your store. Definitely consider using StarshipIt if you are looking to upgrade the way you process and ship orders.

aus-moanabikini

Location Australia

Starshipit really helped us streamline both our Domestic and International Shipping processes and procedures in-house. Not only did Integrating Starshipit allow us to continue providing seamless customer experience but, importantly, the service helped us create more time in-house for us to focus on those things we do best. Really looking forward to their future integrations with other Shipping providers.

Copperline Australia

Location Australia

We've really enjoyed using Starshipit. Before we were manually entering customer's shipping details into our courier's system. Now Starshipit automatically integrates our Shopify platform with our couriers, saving us heaps of time. We've also enjoyed the little added features, such as correcting incorrect addresses, a personalised tracking page and sending rules.

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am having a great experience with Startshipit! Simply amazing and impressed by Anthony who's been helping me set up the system.
Without his help, I wouldn't have the same experience. Thank you so much, Superstar! :)

KOBOMO

We love Star Ship It!
Anthony was so helpful with our onboarding. We had 2 online meetings with him as well as numerous support tickets and he was always so quick to help.
Every time I have had an inquiry after onboarding the whole support team has been very quick to respond and are always so helpful.

The app has saved us so much money and time in postage as well.