Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

Cherrie Baby

Fabulous service with easy to understand instructions. Anthony was very patient and explained all the information we needed to know. Shipit is very user friendly and the support they offer is excellent.
Highly recommend using this program for the ease and simple features.

Vitamins Co Nz

I would give these guys 10 out of the stars if I could.

I have seen them bringing out more and more features over the years I have been using them, making the app more responsive, faster and easier to use.

If you are looking to automate your workflow you need to have starshipit.

Also the support is second to none, out of all the apps I use on Shopify I use this one multiple times per day.

Before it was a nightmare with spreadsheets and the like, install in now.

Thequickflick

Such a useful program for shipping labels. Fast easy and efficient. The customer service is even better and always extremely helpful! Will continue to use. Very happy customer 5/5!

Missy Name Necklace

Very useful and simple to operate once you get used to it which doesn't take long, plus there's so much great customer support to get you going or if you have any questions down the track they are always there for you. It's great to have the info needed from different shipping companies combined into the one single app, and all the customer info is there automatically so you click a few things and you have your labels.

Fly1above

StarshipIT is awesome! We only use DHL Express integration but it's reduced our fulfilment time from 10 mins to less than 1 min per order. Anthony is amazing and very helpful!

Blunt Au

We are using StarTrack app by StarShipIT for our business and we are very happy with the service. It makes our work so much easier and faster! Great job guys! Blunt Umbrellas

With Jean

All the team at StarShipIT are always so helpful. The set up process is completed for you and staff is always on hand to quickly help with any issues or questions to do with the App. I would definitely recommend this App if you are looking for faster ways to package your parcels with very efficient help, always!

Rama Works

Super easy setup with excellent customer-service and easy to use web interface. Also integrates well with my various shipping providers (DHL eCommerce, DHL Express + Sendle)!

Pet Chemist

Very happy with this app. Flexible and easy to setup, with all of the features you could need. Thanks guys for the assistance in getting it up and running - very helpful.

Maison De Sabre Lg

Seamless integration and brilliant customer service - Thank you Anthony.