StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

StarShipIT Shipping & Tracking

by StarShipIT

Multi Carrier Labels, Rates & Tracking

Unicorn Superfoods

We are very happy with this app. It has saved us a lot of time and money by transferring all of our orders from shopify to starshipit. I must admit when I first installed the app there was issues with printing the label formats correctly and sometimes there is an error with manifesting however, the team is very helpful and will look into the issue and help you promptly. I have found Neeraja to be very professional and she has exceeded our expectations with her willingness and problem solving skills to help us navigate our way through starshipit. We now use this app efficiently with no problems and it is super important to have when you are scaling up your business.

Emperor Online

We started an online business in October 2017 and StarShipit were selected as our preferred fulfilment program as they have some great features that woould save us heaps of time. The team were available through our set-up process, particularly Neeraja, who walked me through how the system works and talks with Shopify plus Carrier integrations, checkout rates, API set-up and custom tracking page.

These are smart guys with great knowledge and know-how and are always available to assist when I needed them. THIS is service and an excellent one at that!

I would definitely recommend using them and feel free to call them first and ask specific questions about how you want your business to fulfil orders. I guarantee they have solutions.

Happy fulfilling.

Kyri Christodoulou - Operations Director at emperorchampagne.com.au

Tj Swim

Incredible app! Has saved us so much time when it comes to shipping orders.

Would highly recommend!

Lean Blend

Since coming over to StarShipIT we cannot imagine life without it!
It saves us literally hours in fulfilling orders everyday.

We initially trialled a similar platform but found it confusing and customer service was lacking. StarShipIT is very user friendly and the customer service is amazing (with regular phone calls from your SSIT account manager almost weekly to ensure everything is good).

I would and have recommended StarShipIT to anyone that is looking at scaling their ecommerce store.

Westbrothers

This is an incredible app, we've wasted so much time in the past having to manually enter consignments into StarTrack & Australia Post (cut address info.. paste.. spelling check.. address check.. delayed pause for printout.. repeat), with StarShipIT we can print out dozens of consignments in less than a minute. The time we're saving is just amazing.

Big thanks to Neeraja and the team for all of the support getting us setup, the StarShipIT crew are awesome.

Pump Hair Products

Very good product for our e-commerce business selling in Australia and overseas.

Have never had a technical fault with the software (other than infrequent occasions when the Australia Post data feed is interrupted by Australia Post beyond the control of StarShipit).

Exceptional, fast, knowledgeable customer support always available during business hours.

Rhythm 7

Great app, easy install and support team (Neeraja Janappareddy) has been very efficient and effective. This has saved our business huge amounts of time and time is money, highly recommend for online stores doing larger volumes.

Bhumi Organic Cotton

We migrated from ShipStation to StarShipIT and have found the app very useful with additional features that are relevant for us. The support we received (particularly from Neeraja) has been extremely professional and responsive. Thank you once again and we look forward to working together!

We Are Likewise

Amazing software! This has saved us so much time. Integrated seamlessly with excellent support. Couldn't recommend this app enough.

Design My Party

Excellent. I have my shopify and Etsy accounts both linked in, and all i do is open up ishipit then print. So easy. I just couldn't cut and paste my details into Australia Post website any more as it was taking so long to do. I really recommend this app.