Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Shipping App for Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, Hermes & more.

NAMELY CO

Very impressed with this app and the service provided. By a substantial margin the fastest (least mouse clicks needed) way to book in the courier, fulfill item and print labels. Very thankful to have found this product.

June 17, 2020

Hi there! It's awesome to hear that our software is helping you to get orders out your doors faster and more efficiently. Let us know if you have any questions or problems in the future - support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Total Man Shop

Amazing!
I don't think I could go back.
The amount of time and effort I have saved, this a lone has decreased the bottom line even with a very affordable membership. This app is a must have!
Support has been great.

June 17, 2020

Hi Total Man Shop - thanks for the feedback! Let us know if you need any more help - support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

EasiYo NZ

Have found StarShipIT very straightforward to use. The integration with Shopify has streamlined our process which has helped us manage a significant uplift in orders.

June 17, 2020

Hi there - glad to hear that you're enjoying the Starshipit app so far. Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if you have any questions or problems on support@starshipit.com - we'd love to help out. Thanks!

Xvape

Super helpful app, been using for a while and it does give a lot support. I will definite give a 5 star recommendation.

June 17, 2020

Thanks for the review Xvape! We're glad we've been able to help your fulfilment. Let us know if you ever have any problems or questions at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Urban Plant Growers

Urban Plant Growers uses StarShipIT as the hub for all of our outwards logistics. It was really easy to set up and the team was incredibly helpful with any questions that I had! The rules that you can add in make it easy to choose courier and select the ones with the best rates for each type of package - saving us time and money.

Would highly recommend.

June 17, 2020

Hi Urban Plant Growers - thanks for the glowing feedback, we appreciate it. We're glad to hear that the app is making your fulfilment processes faster and easier - and that it's saving you money in the process! If you ever have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to let us know at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Ethaircal

This app is amazing! It does what it's suppose to, and makes fulfilment very easy. Also comes with exceptional customer support! Highly recommend.

May 3, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the feedback. We're really glad our product is helping to improve your fulfilment processes. If you do have any problems or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to drop our support team an email at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Telemax Telematics

I searched high and low in looking for a solution for setting up shipping in our store. I wanted the process to be easy and use my standard shipping accounts such as Sendle, Toll, DHL and Australia Post. The support I received from the Starshipit team was nothing short of outstanding, and I was not expecting that. It's easy to use and worth the monthly subscription.

April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback - we're glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app. I've passed your comments onto our support team. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact them again at support@starshipit.com. Have a great day!

HER Empire

Biggest time saver ever. Has saved me hours of work daily. My only regret is not implementing this app sooner. The customer service and set up help you receive is also 5 star. Couldn't be happier. Thank you to Anthony for all your help during the set up phase.

April 1, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the positive feedback. We're really glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app and saving lots of time every day. I've passed your feedback onto Anthony and the rest of our support team. All the best!

The Coffee Company

Anthony at Starshipit helped us onboard and gave us our training session. Looks like a great app and he really explained everything amazingly well and took the time to check and set many of the variables up for us. Great job - thanks Anthony!

April 1, 2020

Hi! Thanks so much for the five-star feedback - we really appreciate it. I've passed your glowing report onto Anthony and the rest of our support team - they love to hear good stories from happy customers! All the best with your business!

O'Neill Australia

Starshipit have been great to deal with, as we have migrated over from Shippit. They are better value and the team and support have been incredible. Can highly recommend, and we haven't even utilised all the functionality yet.

April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive feedback - we're glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app. Wait until you start using everything the app has to offer! If you ever have any questions or further feedback, we love to talk directly to our customers; you can email us on support@starshipit.com. Have a great day!