Starshipit shipping automation

Starshipit shipping automation

From $35/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 27, 2020

Super helpful app, been using for a while and it does give a lot support. I will definite give a 5 star recommendation.

Xvape
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Starshipit replied June 17, 2020

Thanks for the review Xvape! We're glad we've been able to help your fulfilment. Let us know if you ever have any problems or questions at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

May 10, 2020

Urban Plant Growers uses StarShipIT as the hub for all of our outwards logistics. It was really easy to set up and the team was incredibly helpful with any questions that I had! The rules that you can add in make it easy to choose courier and select the ones with the best rates for each type of package - saving us time and money.

Would highly recommend.

Urban Plant Growers
Starshipit replied June 17, 2020

Hi Urban Plant Growers - thanks for the glowing feedback, we appreciate it. We're glad to hear that the app is making your fulfilment processes faster and easier - and that it's saving you money in the process! If you ever have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to let us know at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

April 10, 2020

This app is amazing! It does what it's suppose to, and makes fulfilment very easy. Also comes with exceptional customer support! Highly recommend.

Ethaircal
New Zealand
Starshipit replied May 3, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the feedback. We're really glad our product is helping to improve your fulfilment processes. If you do have any problems or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to drop our support team an email at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

March 3, 2020

I searched high and low in looking for a solution for setting up shipping in our store. I wanted the process to be easy and use my standard shipping accounts such as Sendle, Toll, DHL and Australia Post. The support I received from the Starshipit team was nothing short of outstanding, and I was not expecting that. It's easy to use and worth the monthly subscription.

Telemax Telematics
Time spent using app: 8 months
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback - we're glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app. I've passed your comments onto our support team. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact them again at support@starshipit.com. Have a great day!

March 2, 2020

Biggest time saver ever. Has saved me hours of work daily. My only regret is not implementing this app sooner. The customer service and set up help you receive is also 5 star. Couldn't be happier. Thank you to Anthony for all your help during the set up phase.

HER Empire
Time spent using app: 27 days
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the positive feedback. We're really glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app and saving lots of time every day. I've passed your feedback onto Anthony and the rest of our support team. All the best!

February 17, 2020

Anthony at Starshipit helped us onboard and gave us our training session. Looks like a great app and he really explained everything amazingly well and took the time to check and set many of the variables up for us. Great job - thanks Anthony!

The Coffee Company
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Hi! Thanks so much for the five-star feedback - we really appreciate it. I've passed your glowing report onto Anthony and the rest of our support team - they love to hear good stories from happy customers! All the best with your business!

Edited February 23, 2020

Starshipit have been great to deal with, as we have migrated over from Shippit. They are better value and the team and support have been incredible. Can highly recommend, and we haven't even utilised all the functionality yet.

O'Neill Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive feedback - we're glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app. Wait until you start using everything the app has to offer! If you ever have any questions or further feedback, we love to talk directly to our customers; you can email us on support@starshipit.com. Have a great day!

January 20, 2020

This app is amazing. Wish we got Starshipit sooner. Saves us so much time and so easy to use. Love how it automatically dispatches and sends tracking to customers. Great training on how to use the app. Fantastic customer service from Anthony, during setup and even weeks after making sure everything was running smoothly. Would definitely recommend anyone that uses both Shopify and Australia Post to get this NOW.

Feather.com.au
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the glowing feedback. We love that our app is saving you loads of time, giving you more time to focus on building your business. I've passed your feedback onto Anthony too; our support team loves hearing that they're doing a good job. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the team on support@starshipit.com. Have a great day!

January 7, 2020

Starshippit has dramatically improved our workflow, and enabled our small team to manage the dispatch process much more efficiently. Would highly recommend!

EPOKHE AUSTRALIA
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the positive review. It's so great to hear that our app has already added so much value to your business. If you have any questions or feedback in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our support team on support@starshipit.com. All the best with your business!

Edited December 30, 2019

Has saved us so much time! Easy to implement on the site, easy to use. Friendly and accessible customer service.

Splish Splash Swimwear