Starshipit

Shipping App: Australia Post, Royal Mail, DHL, Hermes & more

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Splish Splash Swimwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Has saved us so much time! Easy to implement on the site, easy to use. Friendly and accessible customer service.

BK8 Outfitters

Time spent using app About 2 years

We live in Australia and we have tried many apps to work in with Australia Post. This is by far the best. The support team go far and beyond if you are ever confused or if you have accidentally changed a setting they will happily work out what you did wrong,

Dynasty Sport NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, lots of support and easy to use! Highly recommended! Anthony Has been of great assistance to our business

The Emotional Culture Deck

Location New Zealand

I used StarShip It to manage all my shipments from two stores. The system is brilliant. Easy to use. Intuitive. And the support from the StarShipIT team is excellent. I don't feel I'm alone when tackling shipping issues. I feel like I have a support team which is important when it's one person running the business.

Karma East

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We have been using this app for more than 2 years. very happy with it, saves us lot of time in shipping orders. we use Australia Post and Fastway works smoothly with both. highly recommend Starship it. support team is always ready if there are ever any hiccups.
Thank you guys.

Infectious Clothing Company

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use. Saves us heaps of time by batching labels for each carrier. Highly recommended

Pete
infectious.com.au

Jubly-Umph Originals

Location Australia

This app has slashed the time it takes to print and ship orders (with shopify). The interface took a little getting used to, but the support in setting it up initially and then dealing with little problems as they pop up has been second to none. Now, we couldn't do without it. We thoroughly recommend this app.

Flannel

Location Australia

Saves hours creating individual labels for each order. Wish I found the app earlier. Will never go back

Studio Amelia

Time spent using app About 2 months

StarShipIT has provided the perfect solution for connecting my DHL shipping services and creating a very smooth process!

Little Wiwa

Location Australia

Excellent platform for any online retailer. I've been using this for over a month now and it has been amazing - saved us so much time allowing us to focus on bigger picture tasks. Our only regret is not signing up sooner.