Starshipit shipping automation

Starshipit shipping automation

From $35/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 27, 2019

We live in Australia and we have tried many apps to work in with Australia Post. This is by far the best. The support team go far and beyond if you are ever confused or if you have accidentally changed a setting they will happily work out what you did wrong,

BK8 Outfitters
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 23, 2019

Great app, lots of support and easy to use! Highly recommended! Anthony Has been of great assistance to our business

Dynasty Sport NZ
New Zealand
September 23, 2019

I used StarShip It to manage all my shipments from two stores. The system is brilliant. Easy to use. Intuitive. And the support from the StarShipIT team is excellent. I don't feel I'm alone when tackling shipping issues. I feel like I have a support team which is important when it's one person running the business.

The Emotional Culture Deck
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 19, 2019

We have been using this app for more than 2 years. very happy with it, saves us lot of time in shipping orders. we use Australia Post and Fastway works smoothly with both. highly recommend Starship it. support team is always ready if there are ever any hiccups.
Thank you guys.

Karma East
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 19, 2019

Great app! Easy to install, easy to use. Saves us heaps of time by batching labels for each carrier. Highly recommended

Pete
infectious.com.au

Infectious Clothing Company
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 24, 2019

This app has slashed the time it takes to print and ship orders (with shopify). The interface took a little getting used to, but the support in setting it up initially and then dealing with little problems as they pop up has been second to none. Now, we couldn't do without it. We thoroughly recommend this app.

Jubly-Umph Originals
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 20, 2019

Saves hours creating individual labels for each order. Wish I found the app earlier. Will never go back

Flannel
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 6, 2019

StarShipIT has provided the perfect solution for connecting my DHL shipping services and creating a very smooth process!

Studio Amelia
Edited June 5, 2019

Excellent platform for any online retailer. I've been using this for over a month now and it has been amazing - saved us so much time allowing us to focus on bigger picture tasks. Our only regret is not signing up sooner.

Little Wiwa
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited June 3, 2019

This app has been the most comprehensive of all the shipping apps we have tried. The wait time for assistance is minimal and the personalised service to help set up our businesses needs has been exceptional. I would highly recommend this app as a useful tool.

MegbyDesign