Starshipit

Shipping App: Australia Post, Royal Mail, DHL, Hermes & more

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MegbyDesign

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been the most comprehensive of all the shipping apps we have tried. The wait time for assistance is minimal and the personalised service to help set up our businesses needs has been exceptional. I would highly recommend this app as a useful tool.

Designer Kidz

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent and comprehensive app/website interface. Quick and effective customer service (thanks Anthony!). The website interface is very customisable and has tons of features and carrier integrations. These guys do a great job!

Welcome Organics

Location Australia

Very helpful and quick customer service whenever I had any queries. A great app for calculated shipping rates. Thanks!

Bunch

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Fantastic app that makes life a lot easier. Saving time and errors as I use multiple courier companies. Awesome customer service helping with setup and any issues.

Vitality and Wellness

Location Australia

This app is amazing, wish we had known about it from the beginning. It's saved us hours and hours of time. Not having to manually enter peoples addresses and weights into AusPost or Fastway etc... Fantastic to see an app developer that works with Australian and New Zealand couriers - finally! The new update that just came out has made the system super user friendly and easy to use. The customer support is awesome as well. Couldn't recommend this app more. Thanks!

Linelink Online

Location Australia

From the team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au - Another great Shopify App that just works. Covers multiple channels and courier platforms to make a merchants job much easier. We love it! (And use it!).

Orange Dog Limited

Location New Zealand

Amazing customer service and a very well made app!

We hit a few speed bumps along the way (none due to StarshipIT) and the customer support has been absolutely terrific, every problem we've encountered, they have provided us with a solution.

Thanks so much Anthony and Winston.

Ippico

Time spent using app About 1 month

What a fantastic app for the Australian market. Live shipping rates from Australia Post which have increased sales, streamlined packing, and saved me hours everyday. It's even reduced tracking enquires by at least 90%. It's totally worth the cost each month. The support from Anthony was fantastic. He continued to follow up, he ran through a web demonstration, worked through all the settings with me, and even set up my new thermal printer for me to ensure everything was working the way it should. Now I just click and it prints. It integrates perfectly with Australia Post and Shopify. No issues so far and I've shipped over 80+ orders already.

Isabellaashleigh

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing app! Everything is automated and has helped me save so much time printing labels and updating tracking. Highly recommnd for anyone looking to streamline their packing processes.

Isidorathelabel

Time spent using app About 2 years

Absolutely love this APP! I would spend hours each day manually entering label information - now I can print all my labels with a simple click of a button!

The team, especially Anthony who was my point of contact was SOOO helpful.

He helped me customise everything so that the app would run seamlessly with my Shopify store!

I recommend this app 110% and couldn't imaging running my store any other way now!