4.4

Merchants highly value this app for its time-saving automation features, seamless integration with Shopify and various shipping providers, and its ability to handle large volumes of orders. They appreciate the automatic dispatching and tracking number updates for customers. The app's user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options are also praised. Many commend the responsive and supportive customer service, noting the app's role in reducing shipping errors and improving customer service through accurate tracking information.

February 16, 2017

We highly recommend the Shipit team who offer an amazing product and continue to raise the bar. Our staff particularly value the ability to access chat support while serving if there are minor issues to resolve, and if more technical issues occur you will speak with real people who can offer you real support. Things aren't always smooth sailing in business and it is a huge asset to have good people on your team that can talk through things at your level and stand with you when things are tricky. Star Shipit has been a great solution for us and will make complex shipping logistics feel simple.

Little Earth Nest
About 1 year using the app
Edited June 5, 2019

Excellent platform for any online retailer. I've been using this for over a month now and it has been amazing - saved us so much time allowing us to focus on bigger picture tasks. Our only regret is not signing up sooner.

Little Wiwa
12 months using the app
June 22, 2022

I've used all of the major shipping integration apps over the last 8 years and Starshipit is the best of the lot. You honestly cannot put a price on having local, responsive customer service (there's nothing like needing to ship a few hundred orders and having radio silence from your shipping partner based overseas!).

Kippins
10 months using the app
Starshipit replied June 26, 2022

Thanks so much for this fantastic review. Our team loved seeing the positive feedback and were so happy we could help you get those orders out the door right away!

Edited June 24, 2020

Amazing app and great great support team. They help you and I am talking about real help. Thank you Neeraja.
Without this app life would be hard!
It allows us to print labels, real time shipping quotes and it integrates very well with Shopify and Windows.
It has many more functions that I don't use yet so the more I look into the app, the more good functionalities I find (such as printing the label for the return!)

Testar Australia
10 months using the app
Starshipit replied July 5, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We've passed your feedback onto Neeraja - thank you! We're glad the app is giving you the results you're after. If you ever need support in the future (especially as you look into more functionalities), please don't hesitate to contact us on support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

May 22, 2017

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Upandatem
9 months using the app
October 28, 2022

Excellent app, we searched and tried other fulfilment apps but found Starshipit to be the best for what we were looking for. Customer support has also been fantastic, in most cases the team were more helpful than our main courier who need a lesson in customer service from the Starshipit team.

Aunty Tommy's
New Zealand
Starshipit replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your review - The team were so happy to hear your feedback!

March 3, 2020

I searched high and low in looking for a solution for setting up shipping in our store. I wanted the process to be easy and use my standard shipping accounts such as Sendle, Toll, DHL and Australia Post. The support I received from the Starshipit team was nothing short of outstanding, and I was not expecting that. It's easy to use and worth the monthly subscription.

Telemax Telematics
Starshipit replied April 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback - we're glad you're getting a lot of value out of our app. I've passed your comments onto our support team. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact them again at support@starshipit.com. Have a great day!

April 2, 2018

Super easy setup with excellent customer-service and easy to use web interface. Also integrates well with my various shipping providers (DHL eCommerce, DHL Express + Sendle)!

Rama Works
December 8, 2020

Thrilled to have found an app that saves me so much time, the integration of Etsy and shopify - plus all the shipping providers I use is fantastic. Amazing customer support and easy to install and learn.

PetHaus
March 20, 2017

We have been using StarShipIT for over a year now and it is fantastic, it has streamlined our dispatch process and we can even print labels from our wireless picking app - support is always prompt - great system guys - would reccomend it to anyone!

Craft Online