Starshipit shipping automation

Starshipit shipping automation

From $35/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 25, 2022

!!WARNING!! NEW ZEALAND BUSINESSES BEWARE. COUNTLESS SUPPORT CASES, PHONE CALLS AND WELL OVER A HUNDRED SUPPORT EMAILS. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP!!

Natures Therapeutics
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Starshipit replied September 21, 2022

Hi there,

Really sorry to hear about your experience. I know the team have reached out and a working on a solution for you.

Thanks,
GL.

October 20, 2021

1. does NOT manage partial fulfilments, despite stating otherwise.
2. passes incorrect values to DHL express, resulting in incorrect duty/taxes
3. support is terrible, does not take concerns seriously. advises "we are looking into it"... over a month later "still looking into it"
4. do not use. use a competitor.

ALEMAIS
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 3, 2020

Support team is not responding & not being helpful when there's technical mistakes on their end. They will just leave you to resolve with Aus Post. Service has not been good recently & is deteriorating when you stay with them for long enough.

Twotags Au
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 7, 2023

I thought by using this app it would accurately show our aus post rates, however I have found out the hard way. It doesn't include the full rate so it's not what you think the shipping price is. Do not download this app, there are other apps which show you the full rate. I checked in our eparcel account as well because I was confused why the pricing was different and it's because STARSHIPIT don't accurately show you the shipping rates. So misleading and waste of money!

Neoprene Bags
February 7, 2023

Have been using this app for over two years and loved it! Prior to Christmas there were lag times pulling through data which made processing orders extremely slow. I thought this was due to the Christmas rush & let it slide. Unfortunately the lag times are increasing and I have emailed Starshipit. I can see they have ready my email I sent over a week ago but unfortunately they have not responded which is extremely disappointing. As they say, vote with your feet...

Montage Home