Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Shipping App for Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, Hermes & more.

Dance Mistress

An app that has saved me so much time and adds transparency freight cost. Fantastic customer service and tech support. Highly recommend!

Sluggers Swimwear Pty Ltd

We use this app every day. It totally changed our logistics in an incredibly positive way. Save hours of work each week by integrating your shipping and tracking with Starshipit. The app is easy to set up and integrate with your store and the support is always timely and incredibly helpful. Look no further - your label solution is here.

My Dearest

This app is easy to use and the staff is responsive and helpful. So far we are happy with it. It will be perfect if the pricing can be more friendly.

Layer'd

Great company to deal with. Scott has been amazing helping us get Starshipit integrated with our Cin7 and Shopify platforms. Starshipit is saving us a huge amount of time with shipping data entry. Highly recommended!

PPE Tech

We chose StarShipIt over other shipping apps for the service and support. Scott in particular was always easy to reach on the phone, follow up queries the same day and even do some of the setup for us. As we run two online stores with 5 different dispatch locations, StarShipIt was the all-in-one solution for our business and we highly recommend

Aulieude

The customer service is amazing! They help you resolve all your problems. Very patient and very professional! Super good App! :)

PokeRand

This app has totally changed how I fulfil my orders. It took me a while to get the hang of things and get things set up correctly, but once that part is done it is incredibly easy to use. We have hundreds of orders each week, and the app automatically provides tracking numbers to customers & corrects addresses which saves me so many hours. I also always receive brilliant support when looking for answers to my many questions! The only improvement I would suggest is when selecting orders to print, you have to click exactly inside the box next to the order number. If you slightly miss it, it will clear any other orders than you previously selected & you have to start again. If there was a way around this I think it would make the app slightly easier to use.

The Comfort Mama

We have been using the app for about 5 months now and cannot fault it. The initial setup (with the help of the starship it staff ) can be as detailed or simple as you choose. Once set up (depending on your settings), it literally is, one click to print and manifest and just wait for the courier.
I have tried other cheaper alternatives but they didn't have the same flexibility. From our perspective, pricing is competitive, if not cheaper, for the service offered. One final mention..the support team are fantastic.

PetHaus

Thrilled to have found an app that saves me so much time, the integration of Etsy and shopify - plus all the shipping providers I use is fantastic. Amazing customer support and easy to install and learn.

Shifting Worlds

StarShipIt has helped us save so time on shipping orders. What used to take up to an hour only takes a few minutes now. They are super helpful with onboarding and training and they are happy to help with integrating any shipping provider you currently use. The interface is easy to use and there are many options for customizing it to make things even easier for your store. Definitely consider using StarshipIt if you are looking to upgrade the way you process and ship orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12