Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Shipping App for Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, Hermes & more.

Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals

Just wish I'd of used years ago. Life's so easy now. Makes consumer experience so much more professional. No more satchels!

Keeley Maree

I use this to print shipping labels for my online fashion store. I was still previously hand writing on my satchels so this has been a game changer in our work flow! It does half the work for me, love it!

Saffron Road

We were already using another app, but we started exporting and Starshipit has the best international courier integration. We were supported the entire way, were able to actually speak to the technical department every time we had an issue and I can't speak highly enough about how good an experience it was. Do yourself a favour ! use this app!

TRI-FIT Athletic

Scott at Starshipit got straight onto our wants and needs and assisted me setting our account up in no time. We're amazed at the simplicity of the app into our Shopify account. I literally had an order come in the other day, selected the order and printed the shipping label, packaged the item and placed the package in my pick up box. All in all I would say this took 5 mins and most of that time was packaging the sold item. Great plug in and excellent customer service.

ScottyMakesStuff

We've been with Starshipit for 3 years now and although the cost may seem a bit 'premium', you'll make that back in time saved over some more 'clunky' apps. We're happy with their service and their support staff are very responsive when you need help.

Velvet Canyon

Great shipping resource, very time efficient and the team has been so helpful with all questions. Alexa & Ashlee have been a great help!

Aquadash

Having switched to Shopify I am excited to now be using Starshipit to help automate our orders. It has eased our workload tremendously. I didn't find it easy to set up but the support received was brilliant and before I knew it we were off and running. Highly recommend.

Savvy Touch

I'm pretty hopeless when it comes to technical things but starshipit does all the thinking for you. I'm super impressed. Customer support is also very good

Whittle Waxes

We have recently changed to a Shopify website, using Starshipit to connect with our couriers. We have had few initial, inevitable hitches as we set up but found the staff to be super helpful and supportive. It is easy to use and navigate and is saving us so much time because of the automation. Thank you Starshipit. - Whittle Waxes team

Protrek

We've recently moved over to Shopify for our webstore, Fishbowl Inventory for our ERP Program and then chose Starshippit to deal with our couriers. Having this as a package has cut our processing time in half and our customers are getting better tracking information.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13