Starshipit shipping automation

Starshipit shipping automation

From $35/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Starshipit
4.7
November 28, 2022

I have been loving using Starshipit and so glad I made the decision to sign up. It has saved me so much time with shipping my parcels each day and the service has been outstanding! Thank you.

Mothers Mylk
Time spent using app: 4 months
Starshipit replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your review - We're so glad to hear you've been loving it!

October 28, 2022

Excellent app, we searched and tried other fulfilment apps but found Starshipit to be the best for what we were looking for. Customer support has also been fantastic, in most cases the team were more helpful than our main courier who need a lesson in customer service from the Starshipit team.

Aunty Tommy's
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
Starshipit replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your review - The team were so happy to hear your feedback!

October 27, 2022

This app has been great for bulk downloading & printing shipping labels, editing order details & giving us dynamic checkout rates based on parcel size/delivery location. Plus, support has been great.

Heinz to Home Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
Starshipit replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your review - We're so happy you're making full use of our features and the team have been so helpful!

October 25, 2022

We decided to give StarShipIt a go to simplify the process of printing labels than how we were doing it previously. From integration to helping with any questions along the way and giving us a longer trial period to get our heads around how the programme worked, Nikita McCarthy has gone above and beyond. We have used StarShipIt for a couple of weeks now and it is so easy to use and saves us so much time.

Ambra Spirits
Time spent using app: 2 months
Starshipit replied November 29, 2022

Thanks so much for your review - We're so glad it's been working for you!

October 13, 2022

Fantastic app with a great team of people behind it! Elyza has been helping us from day one, from navigating the app and answering any questions I may have very swiftly. It's been a pleasure using the app and I highly recommend it to all!

IMBER
Time spent using app: 4 months
Starshipit replied October 17, 2022

Thanks you so much for your review. So glad you're a big fan of the team helping you out!