Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

Starshipit Shipping & Tracking

by Starshipit

Australia Post, Fastway, DHL, DPD UK, Royal Mail & more.

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

I am having a great experience with Startshipit! Simply amazing and impressed by Anthony who's been helping me set up the system.
Without his help, I wouldn't have the same experience. Thank you so much, Superstar! :)

KOBOMO

We love Star Ship It!
Anthony was so helpful with our onboarding. We had 2 online meetings with him as well as numerous support tickets and he was always so quick to help.
Every time I have had an inquiry after onboarding the whole support team has been very quick to respond and are always so helpful.

The app has saved us so much money and time in postage as well.

Peaceful Hooligan

Super simple to use on a day-to-day basis.
We have rules set up to automatically use 3 couriers and multiple services, the support to set it up was first class and being based in NZ and the UK made it pretty much 24 hour cover.
No hesitation in recommending this app.

Soko & Co

Starshipit has been absolutely brilliant for us. We had used a few shipping/fulfilment management services before, but Starshipit is by far the most feature-rich of the lot and is priced very well for the level of functionality you get.
The support is brilliant (thanks Anthony) and getting everything set up was super easy and intuitive.

Oh Flora Store

This app has made our shipping/label process SO much easier.
At the moment we are only using with one shipping company but I know the app can do so much more than what we use it for. I will eventually get around to getting the most out of it.

The customer service is so quick and reliable.

Worth it! Especially if you are individually putting in addresses/measurements/weights like I was - you don't have to do any of that with this app.

August 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! If you'd like to find out more about how to get the most out of Starshipit, we run weekly webinars (two times to choose from) that you're welcome to join - register here >> https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_qoe85b0MTCSW7np0nOuJXA. And if you ever need a hand with anything, just drop us a line at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

PetNetwork

Seems to work well between our Shopify website and Eparcel. There were a few little hiccups at the beginning but they soon helped us tweak it to work the best way for us. Works well to give accurate shipping costs on our website which are taken directly from our Aus Post account, which is what we wanted. Good app!

July 19, 2020

Hi PetNetwork, thanks so much for the review. It's great to hear that our team was able to help you make Starshipit work for your needs, and that the app integrates with the other platforms you use seamlessly. If you ever have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us on support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

Testar Australia

Amazing app and great great support team. They help you and I am talking about real help. Thank you Neeraja.
Without this app life would be hard!
It allows us to print labels, real time shipping quotes and it integrates very well with Shopify and Windows.
It has many more functions that I don't use yet so the more I look into the app, the more good functionalities I find (such as printing the label for the return!)

July 5, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We've passed your feedback onto Neeraja - thank you! We're glad the app is giving you the results you're after. If you ever need support in the future (especially as you look into more functionalities), please don't hesitate to contact us on support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

The Coffee Store

I have used Starshipit for a couple of months now and not only does it make the freight process much smoother but it also saves a lot of time with seamless integration of my online orders. Love it and would highly recommend them if you're sending out packages.

July 5, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're getting the most out of Starshipit's benefits. Let us know if you need any assistance in the future at support@starshipit.com.

Blackboard Coffee Roasters

After going through a few shipping apps and not finding one that ticked all the boxes we came across star shippit. It is a cut above the rest we love it for pricing, accessibility, customisation and the interface is easy to use and looks good too!

July 5, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the awesome review. We're glad you're getting a lot out of Starshipit. If you ever need any support, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@starshipit.com. Thanks!

The Beer Snorkel™

Great integration + Customer service which is the most important.
Don't look elsewhere, this is it. Stop searching for alternatives, i'm telling you just message them. You will understand straight away what i'm talking about.

June 17, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review - we're glad you're getting a lot out of our software. If you ever have any problems or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10