Countdown to boost sales
Countdown to boost sales and can be setup for holiday sales, closeout sales.
Create urgency to customers
Create sense of urgency to customers to add products in cart and increase sale
Easy installation and improve conversion quickly using start-coundown.
Over Start Countdown
Having a limited time sale using a countdown timer speeds up and increases purchases. The Countdown Timer can be used in different ways like preparing for a big weekend sale! Seeing a countdown encourages sales better than words or pictures. Adding a timer creates a sense of curiosity and urgency in the minds of your visitors and can lead to a dramatically higher conversion rate.
Start Countdown Features:
- Start Countdown can be used to Boost your store’s sales.
- Start Countdown can add a sales countdown on any shop's product page.
- Customise settings for messages, style, and position.
- Compatible with any theme.
- Optimized for the best performance.
- Save time out of complex configurations.
What problem does the app solve?
Start Countdown allows you to create urgency and scarcity for promotional campaigns. Urgency and scarcity are both powerful psychological triggers that motivate shoppers to take fast action and avoid missing out.
Start Countdown App is developed by StartBit IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., which is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company located in Jaipur(PinkCity) Rajasthan INDIA. Its a Global IT Services company with expertise in outsourced product development and custom software development by focusing on software development, IT consulting, customized development.
We easily create a customized storefront with experienced Web developers.
Prijzen Gratis proefperiode van 7 dagen
* Alle kosten worden in USD gefactureerd. Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
Meest recente recensies
Not working i think i wil stop using it
It would be great if there was an auto restart feature. Either than that, it works perfect.
Barbee Doll Boutique
There should be a section where you can select a collection or a page... not product by product!