Status Sherpa

Easy order status lookup

$2/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Help customers find their order status page fast!

Sleep8

F-ing AWSOME.

The app is FULL of options, to let me export data exactly how I need it.

I can, and have, even set up automatic exports to google drives to provide specially formatted data to Zapier for automation tasks!

Best of all, on multiple occasions I have reached out to support, and gotten better service than from any other technological vendor I employ, many of whom charge hundred of times more for their services.

topic starter tees

I intend to use this app to provide a higher level of customer service. I set-up the app and let's just say I did something to it and it longer showed the box to input the customer order number and email. Needless to say, I was extremely frustrated, and it was on a Sunday. So, I sent an email expecting to get an answer on Monday, Well, these guys wrote back to me the same day, and by Monday morning they uploaded the line on computer code I needed and NOW my app is working flawlessly.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 5 years

A great way to give customers some self-service capability and taking away some stress from the support crew.

Cysterwigs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a nice, lean little app. The support is very quick and thorough. So far, so good.

Highcomonline

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I'm very happy with my experience with Simple Order Status. The app was really easy to install/use and when I reached out to customer support I received a response immediately. I wanted change the CSS styling to better match our store but my designer was unavailable. I was hoping they could tell me how to change the button color instead Joe offered to change the coding for me for free!

Thanks so much Joe, very much appreciated your fast response and excellent customer service!

Myphonecase Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great as promised. Definitely a must-have app for all shopify merchants.

Shirt Loft

Time spent using app About 3 years

Super Simple! Have a link on your site so customers can look up their orders themselves. Cuts down on Customer Service and has been saving me lots of time. Perfect.

District Grain

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great App! Disabled customer accounts on my shopify store for a quicker checkout. This app helps increase customer confidence without the need for accounts.

The app works perfectly! I needed some help to get it to fit my theme correctly and they helped me within 2 hours of me contacting them, fabulous support.

Great app, easy to install and works as expected. Minor customisation queries were handled very quickly and efficiently. Would recommend!

Previous 1