Sticky Checkout Bar

Sticky Checkout Bar

by Flitzo

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

Coolpebbles

The app is amazing and works beautifully. Costumer support is even better! I requested a minor code change and the response was super fast and the changes were made. I would recommend 10/10!

Little Puppy Shop ™

Great! I'm writing this review because they deserve it. Pranita provided excellent customer support! Thanks Pranita for helping me making puppy store a reality.

Yes Babe

I like the app. I had to talk to their customer support team in order to replace the icon on the button with my text. A couple of snippets and the issue was fixed. Fast response. Thanks!!

InvyBra

Hello, I just updated this review as I received an amazing support by Pranita who made this App simply perfect and a must have! Thank you!!

HABIT

Lovely app and Pranita is awesome! Thanks so much for all your help, we appreciate it! Take care always!

Yazzy's Designs

I love this app. It works perfectly on my website. And I am grateful that it is free. Thank you! I highly recommend it.

freezing paws

I used this app to help boost my sales with an added work. Works fine n t but hopefully will some results soon

Global Teeth Care

best free sticky bar available on the store. so simple yet powerful. must-have for beginners.

JRB Xclusive

there is lag in this app I do not recommend. If you want you store to do well then this is not the app thats going to help

Bakerslove

App is working good and the support is just awesome! I asked for some custom coding and they did it very fast. Can recommend this App

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13