Add to Cart button by Stickify

Add to Cart button by Stickify

by Flitzo

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

Spacellers

Muy buena aplicación para mantener a nuestro cliente con el ojo en el botón de comprar y así asegurar mucho mas nuestra venta.

Shark Find

Great service and fast to respond. App works great. Thank you for the help and speedy response and getting back to my query.

SnackDealers

Nice clean design. The free app looks amazing! Setup took me less than 3 minutes, highly recommend!

Offer Smile

Great app indeed, works smoothly & flawlessly and it's fully customizable. I recommend it, thank you

Stoqy Shop

UAU! Adorei o App! É muito melhor do que eu imaginava. Acabei de instalar, mas gostei muitoooo! Obrigado aos desenvolvedores

unykka.com.br

amazing app helps a lot to increase conversion rate, install yourself and see increase sales , very good

Pillow Crib

The customization available is great. I made mine fit in perfectly with my store. When I wanted just one additonal setting changed, getting support was quick and extremely helpful.

Oscar ◇ Miles ™

An amazing free app !
I contacted the application support to customize the application even more on my and they helped me, very quickly in addition. They met 100% of my needs. I thank them.

Verified Blue Vision

this app is amazing, works wonders for my store. plus the Customer service team are awesome and extremely helpful

GZ Labs

What a fantastic App. A must-have.

Often when customers scroll down, they read the description and forget to actually click "BUY NOW" or get distracted. This App has answered my problems.

I needed some help customising the App so I reached out to the team via email and they got straight back to me. They were polite and very knowledgable. Being someone with a time constraint, this made the world of difference.

Massive thank you to Pranita and the team.
Great job - well done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️