Add to Cart bar by Stickify

Add to Cart bar by Stickify

by Flitzo

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

GLO & GLO

Thanks for this! It looks and works great! Text size options for better customization would be amazing though.

Pursh Collection

An amazing app! I am not yet sure how this will help conversions, but part of me just thinks it will :) It makes the checkout process that much more accessible and streamlined.

On Track Articles

I love this app. It looks so cool and I'm sure that it will improve my sites conversion rate. Just now started using the app. Well, there was a small compatibility issue with my website. But their team member Pranita fixed the issue as soon as I contacted them. Thanks a lot to Pranita for providing an awesome customer service. And all the best to the team Stickify. :-)

September 10, 2019

Hi Girish,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you love our app. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Iawesome shop

This app is just great, in addition to the awesome features they have, their customer service is super responsive and helpful, this is the kind of app you will in your store.

September 6, 2019

Hi Ash,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with the customization. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

LazE Silkroad

Wonderful Customer Service, Wasn't showing right on my site and they fixed it very fast. Probably one of the best free apps out there!

September 5, 2019

Hi Patrick,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you fix the issue. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

The Golden Galleon

Really good app and very customizable. Great and simple integration. Very satisfied with the 100 characters.

September 5, 2019

Hi Ivo,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked how simple to integrate our app is. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

SaruGeneral

Customized the app to my preference, useful for increasing conversion rate. thanks.

Very helpful, thank you very much!

Hi Kamal,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you felt the customization was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

IBrowhenna

A great app to show add to cart on the bottom on the page, the support team is just awesome.
Will recommend this to everyone.

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with the customization. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Ava Brooklynn Boutique

Easy to customize, already helping with higher conversions and overall excellent tool to help your business conversions perform even better.

Hi Audra Chand,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked how easy the customization and setup is. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

White_Smile_Japan

Nice app, and it's free!
I've tried other apps and they're not nearly as good, despite them costing money

Hi Samuel,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10