Add to Cart bar by Stickify

Add to Cart bar by Stickify

by Flitzo

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

Juels.dk

Very good app. Just what I was looking for! Installation is simple and straightforward, but there still opportunities to twerk the app to your needs.
There was a few minor questions from my part part and the support was awesome, fast, efficient and friendly

Lumina You

Amazing functionality and the support team is really efficient. I had a customization issue and they basically did it all for me, just had to apply it.

No other Sticky Add to Cart button comes close, and trust me, I tried every single one of the availables on app store.

Chipper Online

Perfect, very happy to install this aplicatión! Infinite Thanks for him................................

Universal Shop

I used this app, it helps me a lot (my store visitors can click to buy easily) the most important is the team support and quick response.

Sokysok.com

I am starting out with Shopify and trying to find different apps to make my life easier. I love Stickify because it is easy to navigivate and update my information. Just started using this app. Very well done. Easy to use. I love it already.

ceracase

Great app, helped me with my variants and increased my sales a lot.Great support and the app is very simple to use.

Glavincy

Cette application est géniale ! En plus complètement gratuite, je l'utilise pour que mes clients accèdent directement à la page d'achat

October 16, 2019

Salut Arthur,

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. C'est bon de vous entendre aimer Stickify. Notre motivation est de booster les conversions grâce à la caisse rapide et je suis heureux que nos efforts aient été fructueux.

Nous sommes impatients d'ajouter d'autres fonctionnalités à Stickify, qui apporteront une valeur ajoutée à votre entreprise. :)

Silklit

awesome sticky button, clean and simple yet stylish! great and fast support too! a few tweaks and my stickify button was ready to go! thanks, guys! honored to be the 100th reviewer :-)

October 15, 2019

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review. We’re glad you liked how simple yet stylish and fully customizable Stickify is. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Glicha

I just set up Stickify. I got technical assitance by Pranita.It was very fast and helpful. Made sure the everything look great on desktop and mobile. Made some changes according to my request (Enlarging text) And help installing FB and GA analytics. Now hope it will help improve my sales. I will be happy to let you all know. Thank you very much.

October 11, 2019

Hi Doron,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I'm glad I could help you with the customization. Easy and fast setup is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Qeoms

I always wanted to add a shopping cart float to improve my conversion. This APP is very easy to set up, you can choose the display option, mobile, desktop, and booth. If your desktop has the button of add to cart, you want to display on mobile-only, it can help you very perfect and you can layout she on the top or on the bottom. The most important it's free for you if you don't want to be charged. Thanks!

October 11, 2019

Hi Jiuai,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. Easy setup and customization are something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11