Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Spotlight

Best feature is that it is free and allows users to add the sticky buy now feature right on the home page as well as the product pages. This is a feature not even available on paid plans on other apps. Really well done! Thank you and I hope that my conversions will be much higher as a result of your work and that I will have enough money in the future to buy the paid plan.

May 18, 2020

Hi Abhinav,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means so much to us. We’re glad you liked our homepage feature. A lot of one-product stores got in touch with us to tell us they needed a checkout bar like ours on their homepage and we knew we had to build it because our customers are important to us and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

JOAN SEED

Great app, clean design. Membership is really affordable and customer service always answered my requests under 24h. Couldn't be more happy.

May 14, 2020

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We’re so glad you liked our app. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Its Delish

Great app and it has brought in some extra dough as well. There are some limitations on the backend - like wheres the dashboard so I can see results...

Hi Moshe,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We’re glad you liked our app. We don't have an analytics section on the dashboard yet but we do have Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integrations where you can keep a track of insights and see results. Please drop me an email at 'pranita@plobal.com' if you need my help setting it up. :)

BEAUTY & ELEGANCE

BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATIONBED APPLICATIONBED APPLICATION

Hi Noureddine,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. I’d like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. I dropped you a few emails and also tried to get in touch with you on Whatsapp but didn't receive a response. If you don't mind, please let me know where I can contact you and we can discuss the issue in depth there.

Looking forward to talking to you and working on the situation.

L'liss curly : Le meilleur boucleur pour vos cheveux

superbe app, très facile a mettre en place! 9a rend bien avec la boutique et ça permet de pousser à l'achat!

Salut yannis amallah,

Merci beaucoup pour tes mots gentils. Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez aimé notre application.
Nous sommes impatients d'ajouter plus de fonctionnalités à Stickify qui ajoutent de la valeur à votre entreprise. :)

Meilleur,

Le petit génie

very nice app and great button,
THE BEST add to cart button on shopify, I tested them all, this one works very well, it is fine, beautiful and efficient, it is all customizable.
perfect!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We’re so glad you liked our app and found it efficient and fully customizable.

Imshopay

It is the 3th times this app shuted down in recent 30 day...god...
It is the 3th times this app shuted down in recent 30 day...god...

Hi Li Yang Chen,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We were facing a server migration issue at that time and I'm sorry you fell prey to it. I tried to get in touch with you via email after we fixed the issue but I guess you didn't receive my email. It's all working fine now and I hope we could make things right for you. Please let me know how I can contact you and we shall discuss the issue in depth there.

OPHENR

Apps works good and the customer support is outstanding. I highly recommend this app, I have tried a few others but this works best

Hi Quincy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app and that we could help you with your questions.

Purchasecome

fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine dine fine fine fine fine fine fine

Hi Tahir,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We’re glad you liked our app.

Breathe Safely Anti-Virus Atemschutzmasken

boost my conversion. One of the best sticky cart/bar apps in the app sore. Especially it supports sticky cart/bar for the homepage

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked our homepage feature. A lot of one-product stores got in touch with us to tell us they needed a checkout bar like ours on their homepage and we knew we had to build it because, our customers are important to us and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14