Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

hannalilly

Very nice app, it increases my sales. Looks good on my store. It's very easy to use, excellent customer service. Love it!

Mlotus Store

I like the app, easy to use and install, but more importantly, the app has increased my store's CR considerably since installation, free plan available, great app, recommend!

FORMACOLOR

IMPOSSIBLE TO JOIN THE SUPPORT SINCE 2 DAYS THAT I TRY !!!!!
not normal, the apps does not work............

Kennedy Keller

Primeira vez que vou usar, porem tenho amigos que super indicam dizendo que é uma excelente forma para poder converter mais vendas.

RAPTHIETKE

Great App! Good thing is you can customize your own, look nice and professional. Excellent customer service!

MagikRoller™

Very good! It works perfectly, you have some free configuration settings available that works really well.

Spotlight

Best feature is that it is free and allows users to add the sticky buy now feature right on the home page as well as the product pages. This is a feature not even available on paid plans on other apps. Really well done! Thank you and I hope that my conversions will be much higher as a result of your work and that I will have enough money in the future to buy the paid plan.

May 18, 2020

Hi Abhinav,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means so much to us. We’re glad you liked our homepage feature. A lot of one-product stores got in touch with us to tell us they needed a checkout bar like ours on their homepage and we knew we had to build it because our customers are important to us and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

JOAN SEED

Great app, clean design. Membership is really affordable and customer service always answered my requests under 24h. Couldn't be more happy.

May 14, 2020

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We’re so glad you liked our app. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Its Delish

Great app and it has brought in some extra dough as well. There are some limitations on the backend - like wheres the dashboard so I can see results...

May 7, 2020

Hi Moshe,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We’re glad you liked our app. We don't have an analytics section on the dashboard yet but we do have Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integrations where you can keep a track of insights and see results. Please drop me an email at 'pranita@plobal.com' if you need my help setting it up. :)

BEAUTY & ELEGANCE

BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATIONBED APPLICATIONBED APPLICATION

May 7, 2020

Hi Noureddine,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. I’d like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. I dropped you a few emails and also tried to get in touch with you on Whatsapp but didn't receive a response. If you don't mind, please let me know where I can contact you and we can discuss the issue in depth there.

Looking forward to talking to you and working on the situation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15