Stickify

Stickify

by Flitzo

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

TransforMix®

Really good app, work very well and easy to use. I recommand it for all of us because it's important to show call to action to customers :)

VIETARA

This app is the only solution I found which can customize the 'buy now' button that appears on scrolling.

Sheratique

Awesome app. Love it!!.. and it has everything I have been looking for and even more than what I expected. However, I wish I could change the color of product's name. Otherwise, thank you for creating it and making FREE!!

월드홀

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.thanks

Lalabee Store

Didn't expect it to have this much customizability. I was surprised to see that this app is even free on the market, ive seen apps far less comprehensive which still ask for money, would recommend this app for everyone, nothing to lose :)

Support team is also very responsive and also agreed to implement a feature which I requested! how cool is that??

Thanks Stickify team!

Thirdwant

Add to cart button in product page is looking too good i like it very much and the big point it free better than many paid apps.

Thanks team

זול וטוב - חנות מתקדמת למוצרים המומלצים ביותר

great support love ur service
perfect on live chat
perfect on my site
look nice and help to customers

Slagerij Soffiati

FYFTYFYFYGYHGFYREGYFGRUYGFURFHRFHRHHUIHERUFGHUERGUIGJFGHJGGFYUERFGYUGRFGYREGFUGRYUFGRUYGFUYRGFHRGYFGRUGFYUG

GloveIQ

Best sticky bar button! Amazing customer support! It works perfectly, looks professional, gives the option to choose variants, goes directly to checkout, easy to customize, and free. Highly recommended!

Rock MSP - Trending Smart Technology

This is a great app, effective in increasing sales that where not converted in 'add to cart'. Looks good and works well on both desktop and mobile.