Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Slagerij Soffiati

FYFTYFYFYGYHGFYREGYFGRUYGFURFHRFHRHHUIHERUFGHUERGUIGJFGHJGGFYUERFGYUGRFGYREGFUGRYUFGRUYGFUYRGFHRGYFGRUGFYUG

GloveIQ

Best sticky bar button! Amazing customer support! It works perfectly, looks professional, gives the option to choose variants, goes directly to checkout, easy to customize, and free. Highly recommended!

Rock MSP - Trending Smart Technology

This is a great app, effective in increasing sales that where not converted in 'add to cart'. Looks good and works well on both desktop and mobile.

OptimaPosture

This app works great and is completely free. The amount of customization is a little limited but I reached out to the developer team and they have literally added the feature that I wanted. Very unusual nowadays to say the least. You should definitely try it out!

IFLTN

Nice app. Very good customer service reply in 5 mins by email. Overall experience is for 2019 website builder.

Sarcastic Charlie's

This app is perfect for me since I just started my first online store. For being a free app you can't go wrong installing and trying out for yourself.

PRETTY BUYERS

i have been using the app since 3 months now, and its giving me amazing results. It has increased my sales by 4-5 %. Its a free app. Must Try. Good Luck

One Sweet Deal

App works great, I made a suggestion to the developers about a homepage add to cart button and they added it in a few days! Thanks

Exclusive Sports Gear

How is this free? my god. Easy to set up! I removed my old app REAL QUICK let me tell ya.. This app swooped in like me in your girl dm's

KiAfrica

Great app. Strategically positioned to increase clicks on the CTA buttons. I especially like that you can customize the CTA buttons to your own preferences. I fully recommend it to anyone serious about making sales...