Stickify

Stickify

by Flitzo

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

SANGLASIS

This is an awesome app! I add it to my two store and absolutely love it. It also comes with google and Facebook analytics which is absolutely amazing

The Little Eco Store

Thanks, guys, looks really good, easy to set up, and it's free which is really helpful as I'm just starting out and trying to keep costs down.

Trimby

This app is really convenient. It is clear where everything is, I think it will help me huge with conversions.

Trendysitas

Great app! Thanks for this I don't have to worry anymore that the clients might miss the BUY BUTTON.

Euflosia ™

I had many Page Views but no sales. I used this app & started to sell stuff straight away! I totally recommend it, especially as I am just starting out & it is completely free.

Ease Topia

Does exactly what it says and converts customers to checkout page. If your checkout page has a timer on it with a discount, essentially you have a higher percentage of purchase converters because this app takes the customer directly to check out and eases the buying process. Increases purchase conversations a ton !

Pet Gifts UK