Stickify

Stickify

by Flitzo

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Its Delish

Great app and it has brought in some extra dough as well. There are some limitations on the backend - like wheres the dashboard so I can see results...

Hi Moshe,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We’re glad you liked our app. We don't have an analytics section on the dashboard yet but we do have Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integrations where you can keep a track of insights and see results. Please drop me an email at 'pranita@plobal.com' if you need my help setting it up. :)

L'liss curly : Le meilleur boucleur pour vos cheveux

superbe app, très facile a mettre en place! 9a rend bien avec la boutique et ça permet de pousser à l'achat!

Salut yannis amallah,

Merci beaucoup pour tes mots gentils. Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez aimé notre application.
Nous sommes impatients d'ajouter plus de fonctionnalités à Stickify qui ajoutent de la valeur à votre entreprise. :)

Meilleur,

Le petit génie

very nice app and great button,
THE BEST add to cart button on shopify, I tested them all, this one works very well, it is fine, beautiful and efficient, it is all customizable.
perfect!

Hi there,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We’re so glad you liked our app and found it efficient and fully customizable.

OPHENR

Apps works good and the customer support is outstanding. I highly recommend this app, I have tried a few others but this works best

Hi Quincy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app and that we could help you with your questions.

Purchasecome

fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine fine dine fine fine fine fine fine fine

Hi Tahir,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We’re glad you liked our app.

Breathe Safely Anti-Virus Atemschutzmasken

boost my conversion. One of the best sticky cart/bar apps in the app sore. Especially it supports sticky cart/bar for the homepage

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked our homepage feature. A lot of one-product stores got in touch with us to tell us they needed a checkout bar like ours on their homepage and we knew we had to build it because, our customers are important to us and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

SKIN ELEMENTS

Good app to Boost conversion. Helpful support team!

Thanks team for helping us out !

Hi Raghav,

Thank you so much for leaving an amazing review. We’re glad you liked our app. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Upper Brace

Great app. But what's more important, fantastic support - fast, responsive and very helpful. Recommend to everyone! Cheers, Pranita!

January 29, 2020

Hi Dmitrijs,

Thank you for such an amazing review. It means a lot to us. I'm so glad you like our app and that I could assist you with the issue. :)

Get A Tiny Waist

I have used this app on many of our stores, we really enjoy working with Pranita! She is super helpful and always resolves any issue quickly! Thank you so much! Highly recommend the app!

January 27, 2020

Hi Lara,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means the world to us. :)
I make sure I reply to all our customers as soon as I can. It was indeed a delight assisting you and Anshul with the queries. Thanks again. You have no idea how much this means to us. :)

Fair Felt

Fantastic service. I worked with Pranita over a week on a technical issue and she was nothing less than a complete joy. She helped sort everything out. I 10/10 recommend this app!

January 27, 2020

Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means the world to us. :)
We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and we're glad we could assist you with your queries. Also, thank you for being so patient with us while we were resolving the issue.
Thanks again. You've no idea how much this means to us. :)