Stickify

Stickify

by Flitzo

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

CervicalCloud™

The Facebook Pixel add to cart event is not sending the value nor the product ID.
I've emailed the customer service with 2 emails and got no response for that.
The app made me lose +200 event data for Facebook and my optimized Value Based ATC Lookalikes are now underperforming because data is not sent with the correct value!!

May 7, 2020

Hi Farouk,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience and sorry for the delay in response from our end. I emailed you as soon as I read your email. We were facing a server migration issue at that time and I'm sorry you fell prey to it. We've fixed the issue and I sent you an email right after. In case you haven't received it, Facebook Pixel is working all fine now and all you have to do is update the app.

SKIN ELEMENTS

Good app to Boost conversion. Helpful support team!

Thanks team for helping us out !

May 7, 2020

Hi Raghav,

Thank you so much for leaving an amazing review. We’re glad you liked our app. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Upper Brace

Great app. But what's more important, fantastic support - fast, responsive and very helpful. Recommend to everyone! Cheers, Pranita!

January 29, 2020

Hi Dmitrijs,

Thank you for such an amazing review. It means a lot to us. I'm so glad you like our app and that I could assist you with the issue. :)

Get A Tiny Waist

I have used this app on many of our stores, we really enjoy working with Pranita! She is super helpful and always resolves any issue quickly! Thank you so much! Highly recommend the app!

Hi Lara,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means the world to us. :)
I make sure I reply to all our customers as soon as I can. It was indeed a delight assisting you and Anshul with the queries. Thanks again. You have no idea how much this means to us. :)

Fair Felt

Fantastic service. I worked with Pranita over a week on a technical issue and she was nothing less than a complete joy. She helped sort everything out. I 10/10 recommend this app!

Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means the world to us. :)
We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and we're glad we could assist you with your queries. Also, thank you for being so patient with us while we were resolving the issue.
Thanks again. You've no idea how much this means to us. :)

Coolpebbles

The app is amazing and works beautifully. Costumer support is even better! I requested a minor code change and the response was super fast and the changes were made. I would recommend 10/10!

Hi Mariana,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot to us. :)
We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and we're glad we could assist you with your queries. Thanks again. You've no idea how much this means to us. :)

Little Puppy Shop ™

Great! I'm writing this review because they deserve it. Pranita provided excellent customer support! Thanks Pranita for helping me making puppy store a reality.

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I make sure I reply to all our customers as soon as I can and I'm glad I could assist you with your queries. Thanks again. You've no idea how much this means to me. :)

Yes Babe

I like the app. I had to talk to their customer support team in order to replace the icon on the button with my text. A couple of snippets and the issue was fixed. Fast response. Thanks!!

Hi Jaks,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot to us. :)

InvyBra

Hello, I just updated this review as I received an amazing support by Pranita who made this App simply perfect and a must have! Thank you!!

Hi Marcian-Alin,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)

HABIT

Lovely app and Pranita is awesome! Thanks so much for all your help, we appreciate it! Take care always!

Hi Carlo,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means so much to us. I'm so glad you like our app. We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and I'm glad I could assist you with your queries.

Take care too. :)