Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Yazzy's Designs

I love this app. It works perfectly on my website. And I am grateful that it is free. Thank you! I highly recommend it.

Hi Yasemin,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You have no idea how much this means to us.

freezing paws

I used this app to help boost my sales with an added work. Works fine n t but hopefully will some results soon

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot to us. :)

Global Teeth Care

best free sticky bar available on the store. so simple yet powerful. must-have for beginners.

Hi Ashish,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot to us. :)

JRB Xclusive

there is lag in this app I do not recommend. If you want you store to do well then this is not the app thats going to help

Bakerslove

App is working good and the support is just awesome! I asked for some custom coding and they did it very fast. Can recommend this App

Hi Sascha,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and I'm glad I could assist you with your queries.

Incense Man

with me its not showing on website can you please help me in showing up on my website i tried but its not working with me

BodGeeks

You're offering this App for free, so I think it's only fair to say I much I appreciate the App. Thank you! Giving great value to small starting businesses.

Hi Jean,

AllTuco

The customer service is really great, I needed support with CSS coding and the team was very responsive, straight to the point!

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mitja. It means a lot to us. :)

weDoggos

Really useful and with a very attentive support team. I had some problems and they answered me really fast

Hi Gabriel,

TAKARABAKO

This is a great addition to my store and customizable to fit the look of your store. You can also control where, how, and when the bar will show by scroll percentage.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
We're glad you liked how easy to understand and set up Stickify is. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)