Stickify

Stickify

by Flitzo

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Coolpebbles

The app is amazing and works beautifully. Costumer support is even better! I requested a minor code change and the response was super fast and the changes were made. I would recommend 10/10!

Hi Mariana,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means a lot to us. :)
We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and we're glad we could assist you with your queries. Thanks again. You've no idea how much this means to us. :)

We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Little Puppy Shop ™

Great! I'm writing this review because they deserve it. Pranita provided excellent customer support! Thanks Pranita for helping me making puppy store a reality.

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I make sure I reply to all our customers as soon as I can and I'm glad I could assist you with your queries. Thanks again. You've no idea how much this means to me. :)

Yes Babe

I like the app. I had to talk to their customer support team in order to replace the icon on the button with my text. A couple of snippets and the issue was fixed. Fast response. Thanks!!

Hi Jaks,

InvyBra

Hello, I just updated this review as I received an amazing support by Pranita who made this App simply perfect and a must have! Thank you!!

Hi Marcian-Alin,

HABIT

Lovely app and Pranita is awesome! Thanks so much for all your help, we appreciate it! Take care always!

Hi Carlo,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. It means so much to us. I'm so glad you like our app. We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and I'm glad I could assist you with your queries.

Take care too. :)

Yazzy's Designs

I love this app. It works perfectly on my website. And I am grateful that it is free. Thank you! I highly recommend it.

Hi Yasemin,

Thank you so much for your kind words. You have no idea how much this means to us.

freezing paws

I used this app to help boost my sales with an added work. Works fine n t but hopefully will some results soon

Hi Steve,

Global Teeth Care

best free sticky bar available on the store. so simple yet powerful. must-have for beginners.

Hi Ashish,

Bakerslove

App is working good and the support is just awesome! I asked for some custom coding and they did it very fast. Can recommend this App

Hi Sascha,

BodGeeks

You're offering this App for free, so I think it's only fair to say I much I appreciate the App. Thank you! Giving great value to small starting businesses.

Hi Jean,