Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Galore Mart LLC

Hi. The tool is very useful as it provide my customers a way to place their order on the fly and proceed to checkout and in so doing avoid having to go through the normal process of buying goods on the shop.

Hi Fungai,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
One of the main purposes of Stickify is to ease the checkout process and I'm glad we could help you with it.

Juels.dk

Very good app. Just what I was looking for! Installation is simple and straightforward, but there still opportunities to twerk the app to your needs.
There was a few minor questions from my part part and the support was awesome, fast, efficient and friendly

Hi Marianne,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
I'm glad you found our app easy to set up and I'm happy I could help you tweak the bar design as per your needs.

Lumina You

Amazing functionality and the support team is really efficient. I had a customization issue and they basically did it all for me, just had to apply it.

No other Sticky Add to Cart button comes close, and trust me, I tried every single one of the availables on app store.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rhea. You have no idea how much this means to us.
I'm glad I could help you tweak the bar design to have a full-width CTA on the bottom and the selectors on the top for the mobile version.

Chipper Online

Perfect, very happy to install this aplicatión! Infinite Thanks for him................................

Hi Ivana,

Universal Shop

I used this app, it helps me a lot (my store visitors can click to buy easily) the most important is the team support and quick response.

Hi Noureddine,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
I'm glad I could help you translate the CTA to French for the mobile version. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Sokysok.com

I am starting out with Shopify and trying to find different apps to make my life easier. I love Stickify because it is easy to navigivate and update my information. Just started using this app. Very well done. Easy to use. I love it already.

December 2, 2019

Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Means a lot to us. :)
We're glad the set up was easy for you. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

ceracase

Great app, helped me with my variants and increased my sales a lot.Great support and the app is very simple to use.

December 2, 2019

Hi Andrei,

Thank you so much! It's so good to hear that. We're glad we could help you with sales. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Glavincy

Cette application est géniale ! En plus complètement gratuite, je l'utilise pour que mes clients accèdent directement à la page d'achat

October 16, 2019

Salut Arthur,

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. C'est bon de vous entendre aimer Stickify. Notre motivation est de booster les conversions grâce à la caisse rapide et je suis heureux que nos efforts aient été fructueux.

Nous sommes impatients d'ajouter d'autres fonctionnalités à Stickify, qui apporteront une valeur ajoutée à votre entreprise. :)

Silklit

awesome sticky button, clean and simple yet stylish! great and fast support too! a few tweaks and my stickify button was ready to go! thanks, guys! honored to be the 100th reviewer :-)

October 15, 2019

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review. We’re glad you liked how simple yet stylish and fully customizable Stickify is. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Glicha

I just set up Stickify. I got technical assitance by Pranita.It was very fast and helpful. Made sure the everything look great on desktop and mobile. Made some changes according to my request (Enlarging text) And help installing FB and GA analytics. Now hope it will help improve my sales. I will be happy to let you all know. Thank you very much.

October 11, 2019

Hi Doron,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I'm glad I could help you with the customization. Easy and fast setup is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.