Stickify

Stickify

by Flitzo

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

AllTuco

The customer service is really great, I needed support with CSS coding and the team was very responsive, straight to the point!

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mitja. It means a lot to us. :)
We make sure we reply to all our customers as soon as we can and I'm glad I could assist you with your queries.

weDoggos

Really useful and with a very attentive support team. I had some problems and they answered me really fast

Hi Gabriel,

TAKARABAKO

This is a great addition to my store and customizable to fit the look of your store. You can also control where, how, and when the bar will show by scroll percentage.

Hi Christopher,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
We're glad you liked how easy to understand and set up Stickify is. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Galore Mart LLC

Hi. The tool is very useful as it provide my customers a way to place their order on the fly and proceed to checkout and in so doing avoid having to go through the normal process of buying goods on the shop.

Hi Fungai,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
One of the main purposes of Stickify is to ease the checkout process and I'm glad we could help you with it.

Juels.dk

Very good app. Just what I was looking for! Installation is simple and straightforward, but there still opportunities to twerk the app to your needs.
There was a few minor questions from my part part and the support was awesome, fast, efficient and friendly

Hi Marianne,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
I'm glad you found our app easy to set up and I'm happy I could help you tweak the bar design as per your needs.

Lumina You

Amazing functionality and the support team is really efficient. I had a customization issue and they basically did it all for me, just had to apply it.

No other Sticky Add to Cart button comes close, and trust me, I tried every single one of the availables on app store.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rhea. You have no idea how much this means to us.
I'm glad I could help you tweak the bar design to have a full-width CTA on the bottom and the selectors on the top for the mobile version.

Chipper Online

Perfect, very happy to install this aplicatión! Infinite Thanks for him................................

Hi Ivana,

Universal Shop

I used this app, it helps me a lot (my store visitors can click to buy easily) the most important is the team support and quick response.

Hi Noureddine,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us. :)
I'm glad I could help you translate the CTA to French for the mobile version. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Sokysok.com

I am starting out with Shopify and trying to find different apps to make my life easier. I love Stickify because it is easy to navigivate and update my information. Just started using this app. Very well done. Easy to use. I love it already.

December 2, 2019

Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Means a lot to us. :)
We're glad the set up was easy for you. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

ceracase

Great app, helped me with my variants and increased my sales a lot.Great support and the app is very simple to use.

December 2, 2019

Hi Andrei,

Thank you so much! It's so good to hear that. We're glad we could help you with sales. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)