Sticky Checkout Bar

Sticky Checkout Bar

by Plobal Apps

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

SaruGeneral

Customized the app to my preference, useful for increasing conversion rate. thanks.

Very helpful, thank you very much!

Hi Kamal,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you felt the customization was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

IBrowhenna

A great app to show add to cart on the bottom on the page, the support team is just awesome.
Will recommend this to everyone.

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with the customization. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Ava Brooklynn Boutique

Easy to customize, already helping with higher conversions and overall excellent tool to help your business conversions perform even better.

Hi Audra Chand,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked how easy the customization and setup is. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

White_Smile_Japan

Nice app, and it's free!
I've tried other apps and they're not nearly as good, despite them costing money

Hi Samuel,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

OnlyForYou365

Great app for my shop online store. splanet, Kmart, Tmall, Wanelo, Taobao, Toysrus, Gearbest, Allstarhealth, Notonthehighstreet, Wayfair,

Target,

PETHEROES

This app is AMAZING. 24/7 support line, very helpful, highly customizable. I am really happy I found this app!!! Thankyou!!!

Hi Reynaldi,

e-gobuy.online

Your app is brilliant, your simple and easy interface. What's most impressive is your brilliant service. You did a good job! You got what i really want!

O La Lashe!

Hi Stickify. This ap is excellent. I'm sure that you want to improve your product so I've got some suggestion. That will be even more excellent if variant choosing will be able to change the variant picture. It'll solve problems of all of us using free Shopify themes and having a lot of product variants. Best regards

Gadpocket

For a free app is really functional, I've been testing for 1 day and so far is great. On the begining the scroll part was a little bugged, and then I saw that it starts on 0%, you just have to change it

FUNCTIONAL ITEMS

This is an awesome app. I was really surprised that it's totally FREE also. When I need some customization help, support was super helpful and fast. I'm very happy with Stickify and highly recommend to all. Thanks, guys!