Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Silklit

awesome sticky button, clean and simple yet stylish! great and fast support too! a few tweaks and my stickify button was ready to go! thanks, guys! honored to be the 100th reviewer :-)

October 15, 2019

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review. We’re glad you liked how simple yet stylish and fully customizable Stickify is. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Glicha

I just set up Stickify. I got technical assitance by Pranita.It was very fast and helpful. Made sure the everything look great on desktop and mobile. Made some changes according to my request (Enlarging text) And help installing FB and GA analytics. Now hope it will help improve my sales. I will be happy to let you all know. Thank you very much.

Hi Doron,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I'm glad I could help you with the customization. Easy and fast setup is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Qeoms

I always wanted to add a shopping cart float to improve my conversion. This APP is very easy to set up, you can choose the display option, mobile, desktop, and booth. If your desktop has the button of add to cart, you want to display on mobile-only, it can help you very perfect and you can layout she on the top or on the bottom. The most important it's free for you if you don't want to be charged. Thanks!

Hi Jiuai,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. Easy setup and customization are something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Nano Suporte

finalmente um app que cumpre o que eu queria.. Uma sticky bar!
Muito simples de usar e de graça ainda!!!

Hi Luan Gomes,

Eureka Drone

how do i hide the quantity field?

app is very nice for the free price tag. good UI and functionality

Hi FADI MAMAR,

I've dropped you an email answering your question about the quantity selector and thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. Easy setup and UI is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Toolsways

I love it! This app does its job, it's free and it has great technical human support. I recommend it!

Hi AARON,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you love our app. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Ecofavo

Easy install and customization on colors. Support service is also very quick. Highly recommended especially for newbie :)

October 3, 2019

Hi Besty,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. Easy setup and customization is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

GLO & GLO

Thanks for this! It looks and works great! Text size options for better customization would be amazing though.

October 3, 2019

Hi Angelo,

Thank you so much for your review. We’re glad you felt the design was well done.

I also want to thank you for your feedback. We've taken your thoughts to heart and we're planning on making some changes based on your recommendations.

Pursh Collection

An amazing app! I am not yet sure how this will help conversions, but part of me just thinks it will :) It makes the checkout process that much more accessible and streamlined.

On Track Articles

I love this app. It looks so cool and I'm sure that it will improve my sites conversion rate. Just now started using the app. Well, there was a small compatibility issue with my website. But their team member Pranita fixed the issue as soon as I contacted them. Thanks a lot to Pranita for providing an awesome customer service. And all the best to the team Stickify. :-)

September 10, 2019