Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Eureka Drone

how do i hide the quantity field?

app is very nice for the free price tag. good UI and functionality

October 11, 2019

Hi FADI MAMAR,

I've dropped you an email answering your question about the quantity selector and thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. Easy setup and UI is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Toolsways

I love it! This app does its job, it's free and it has great technical human support. I recommend it!

October 11, 2019

Hi AARON,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you love our app. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Ecofavo

Easy install and customization on colors. Support service is also very quick. Highly recommended especially for newbie :)

October 3, 2019

Hi Besty,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. Easy setup and customization is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

GLO & GLO

Thanks for this! It looks and works great! Text size options for better customization would be amazing though.

October 3, 2019

Hi Angelo,

Thank you so much for your review. We’re glad you felt the design was well done.

I also want to thank you for your feedback. We've taken your thoughts to heart and we're planning on making some changes based on your recommendations.

Pursh Collection

An amazing app! I am not yet sure how this will help conversions, but part of me just thinks it will :) It makes the checkout process that much more accessible and streamlined.

On Track Articles

I love this app. It looks so cool and I'm sure that it will improve my sites conversion rate. Just now started using the app. Well, there was a small compatibility issue with my website. But their team member Pranita fixed the issue as soon as I contacted them. Thanks a lot to Pranita for providing an awesome customer service. And all the best to the team Stickify. :-)

September 10, 2019

Hi Girish,

Iawesome shop

This app is just great, in addition to the awesome features they have, their customer service is super responsive and helpful, this is the kind of app you will in your store.

September 6, 2019

Hi Ash,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with the customization. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

LazE Silkroad

Wonderful Customer Service, Wasn't showing right on my site and they fixed it very fast. Probably one of the best free apps out there!

September 5, 2019

Hi Patrick,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you fix the issue. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

The Golden Galleon

Really good app and very customizable. Great and simple integration. Very satisfied with the 100 characters.

September 5, 2019

Hi Ivo,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked how simple to integrate our app is. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

SaruGeneral

Customized the app to my preference, useful for increasing conversion rate. thanks.

Very helpful, thank you very much!

August 29, 2019

Hi Kamal,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you felt the customization was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.