Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

O La Lashe!

Hi Stickify. This ap is excellent. I'm sure that you want to improve your product so I've got some suggestion. That will be even more excellent if variant choosing will be able to change the variant picture. It'll solve problems of all of us using free Shopify themes and having a lot of product variants. Best regards

Gadpocket

For a free app is really functional, I've been testing for 1 day and so far is great. On the begining the scroll part was a little bugged, and then I saw that it starts on 0%, you just have to change it

FUNCTIONAL ITEMS

This is an awesome app. I was really surprised that it's totally FREE also. When I need some customization help, support was super helpful and fast. I'm very happy with Stickify and highly recommend to all. Thanks, guys!

Slightly Hip

We were honestly surprise this app is free. Easily one of the best free apps we've installed because of its functionality and easy to use customization. Customer Service is also great - very quick to respond to our concerns and were very quick in trying to resolve our issue.

Ralph Christian

This app is fantastic, it does exactly what it says it does on the tin. It looks beautiful on our store with a couple of tweaks and outdoes all of the 'premium' apps we've tried in the past. Seriously - there is genuinely no reason not to give this a go - it's free! Also, big shout out to Pranita - I had a query regarding some further customisation and she walked us through the entire process step by step!

pubashop

Este app cumpre exatamente aquilo que promete, adicionei a minha loja e ficou com excelente aparencia. Recomendo.

SUGARSEAT

What a wonderful app and what a wonderful support team. Looks so beautiful and blends in perfectly with my store. And all this for free. Love it!

Bittychoice

I installed it on my shopify store today but i didn't know how to change the icon. The service helped me out very quickly. Highly recommended.

Boss Bidet

Thus far it seems great. We will see how it affects conversions. I'm not to impressed by how small the buy button looks on mobile and how it has a picture of a cart rather than having a call to action on mobile. Call to action will probably convert better so I would prefer that. Also If there was some way where I can deactivate the sticky button on phones and only keep it on desktops and tablets that would be great.

Imready2 SriLanka

The app works great and can be easily set up. The support team is excellent and will answer to any queries you have. Unfortunately i'm unable to use the app with my store as im using another app which creates custom codes for add to cart. Would recommend this app to anyone to give it a try as its amazing and the best part is its absolutely free.