Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Easy Wifi Booster

one of the best apps i ever used,this app helped me very well with my conversion rate,the support is amazing,they are very responsive,its realy worth it .

FurrysWorld

I love this app so much. Hands down a Top 3 for me. So easy to set up. So seamless and flawless. Blends beautifully into my website. People fly through checkout. Its stupid how much money its made me for the price of Free!!! Its a no brainer. Stop reading this review and click "Add App" already!

Mani-Me-Kids

This App is awesome!
Staff are a joy to talk to as they know what they are doing and the response I have had from using this App has been great.

An Absolute must have for your Ecom shop!
Thank you!

Joyce's Beauty Shop

Great! Definitely ranking among the best ones for a sticky add-to-cart button. It is the only one I found that enables you to choose an option like size or colour before hitting the add to cart button. The support team is also great, really fast to respond and super friendly. Must have when you have a long product descriptions. Saves the day

Spacellers

Muy buena aplicación para mantener a nuestro cliente con el ojo en el botón de comprar y así asegurar mucho mas nuestra venta.

Shark Find

Great service and fast to respond. App works great. Thank you for the help and speedy response and getting back to my query.

SnackDealers

Nice clean design. The free app looks amazing! Setup took me less than 3 minutes, highly recommend!

Offer Smile

Great app indeed, works smoothly & flawlessly and it's fully customizable. Support team is outstanding as well. I recommend it, thank you

Stoqy Shop

UAU! Adorei o App! É muito melhor do que eu imaginava. Acabei de instalar, mas gostei muitoooo! Obrigado aos desenvolvedores

unykka.com.br

amazing app helps a lot to increase conversion rate, install yourself and see increase sales , very good