Stickify

Stickify

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

Stoqy Shop

UAU! Adorei o App! É muito melhor do que eu imaginava. Acabei de instalar, mas gostei muitoooo! Obrigado aos desenvolvedores

unykka.com.br

amazing app helps a lot to increase conversion rate, install yourself and see increase sales , very good

Pillow Crib

The customization available is great. I made mine fit in perfectly with my store. When I wanted just one additonal setting changed, getting support was quick and extremely helpful.

Oscar ◇ Miles ™

An amazing free app !
I contacted the application support to customize the application even more on my and they helped me, very quickly in addition. They met 100% of my needs. I thank them.

Verified Blue Vision

this app is amazing, works wonders for my store. plus the Customer service team are awesome and extremely helpful

GZ Labs

What a fantastic App. A must-have.

Often when customers scroll down, they read the description and forget to actually click "BUY NOW" or get distracted. This App has answered my problems.

I needed some help customising the App so I reached out to the team via email and they got straight back to me. They were polite and very knowledgable. Being someone with a time constraint, this made the world of difference.

Massive thank you to Pranita and the team.
Great job - well done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mylitfamily

Really good app. doesn't crush page speed. Basic elegant design that is easy on the customers eye. I have tested this against other apps like EZ Cart & Checkout Sticky, and every single other app causes massive page speed issues. Highly recommend this app
Also great customer service, prompt replies. A+

Flare Shack

fantastic app with awesome support help. blends with theme perfectly and full blown customizations. basically a premium app for free!

Cuteness Gracious

I had some features I needed to change and Pranita helped me fix it. Now it works seamlessly on my site.

Drip2Dry Closet

I am new to this app and so far it works exactly as it says try it you might like it and the support desk is always available to assist us and they answer all questions and their response team is amazing the app so far has not generated any sales but it adds a professional feel to my store