Sticky Checkout Bar

Sticky Checkout Bar

by Plobal Apps

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

The Gadgets Gator

Very nice and easy to use. The customize section is amazing. Really above and beyond application. Recommend

FuturO'bject

Very helpfull, this app is amazing, you can create very nice customized button with animation and many other tools

Shop and Ship Kits

Helpful app! I just hope your app can have an option to remove the quantity selector in desktop mode. :)

EPICURUS

Simplicity coupled with a rich, intuitive interface. And a courteous and responsive team. Thank you.

kokowBeauty

Great support!!. I had some issues because I changed the Theme and the answer they answer immediately I help me.
I have just installed and waiting to see the results.

Verina Rose

This app has boosted my phone users/viewers conversions by 60%. As well as being 100% free! :) Thank you Stickify

STEELEBEAM

Very good, had a little issue with the app just at the start and got onto the support and they fixed it no problem, app works great. All good

Octavplus

Very good app and its free. Very usefull for a store that sell 60+ orders per day. We can increase conversion

HHelmets

i used this app for a week now is a great app and free good job thank you to the stickify team .

BOLD InStyle

The app is easy to install and configure. The design in nice as well. My only concern is that when selecting a variant on the product page, the selection is not reflected in stickify and when clicking on stickify's "Add to Cart" button, a different variant will be sent to the cart (the one that is in stickify). It would be perfect if both selections are linked together to avoid confusion.
Thanks