Stickify

Stickify

by Flitzo

Accelerate sales with Checkout Bar & Add to Cart Pro

FORMACOLOR

IMPOSSIBLE TO JOIN THE SUPPORT SINCE 2 DAYS THAT I TRY !!!!!
not normal, the apps does not work............

BEAUTY & ELEGANCE

BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATION BED APPLICATIONBED APPLICATIONBED APPLICATION

Hi Noureddine,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. I’d like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. I dropped you a few emails and also tried to get in touch with you on Whatsapp but didn't receive a response. If you don't mind, please let me know where I can contact you and we can discuss the issue in depth there.

Looking forward to talking to you and working on the situation.

Imshopay

It is the 3th times this app shuted down in recent 30 day...god...
It is the 3th times this app shuted down in recent 30 day...god...

Hi Li Yang Chen,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. We were facing a server migration issue at that time and I'm sorry you fell prey to it. I tried to get in touch with you via email after we fixed the issue but I guess you didn't receive my email. It's all working fine now and I hope we could make things right for you. Please let me know how I can contact you and we shall discuss the issue in depth there.

CervicalCloud™

The Facebook Pixel add to cart event is not sending the value nor the product ID.
I've emailed the customer service with 2 emails and got no response for that.
The app made me lose +200 event data for Facebook and my optimized Value Based ATC Lookalikes are now underperforming because data is not sent with the correct value!!

Hi Farouk,

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience and sorry for the delay in response from our end. I emailed you as soon as I read your email. We were facing a server migration issue at that time and I'm sorry you fell prey to it. We've fixed the issue and I sent you an email right after. In case you haven't received it, Facebook Pixel is working all fine now and all you have to do is update the app.

JRB Xclusive

there is lag in this app I do not recommend. If you want you store to do well then this is not the app thats going to help