Add to Cart bar by Stickify

Add to Cart bar by Stickify

by Flitzo

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

Eureka Drone

how do i hide the quantity field?

app is very nice for the free price tag. good UI and functionality

October 11, 2019

Hi FADI MAMAR,

I've dropped you an email answering your question about the quantity selector and thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you liked Stickify. Easy setup and UI is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Best,
Pranita

Boss Bidet

Thus far it seems great. We will see how it affects conversions. I'm not to impressed by how small the buy button looks on mobile and how it has a picture of a cart rather than having a call to action on mobile. Call to action will probably convert better so I would prefer that. Also If there was some way where I can deactivate the sticky button on phones and only keep it on desktops and tablets that would be great.

Drip2Dry Closet

I am new to this app and so far it works exactly as it says try it you might like it and the support desk is always available to assist us and they answer all questions and their response team is amazing the app so far has not generated any sales but it adds a professional feel to my store

EERTIAM

Very easy to use! And completely intuitive.
That's the first time I meet such an easy app.
Thanks a lot! I have to test it , right now!