Add to Cart bar by Stickify

Add to Cart bar by Stickify

by Flitzo

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

BodGeeks

You're offering this App for free, so I think it's only fair to say I much I appreciate the App. Thank you! Giving great value to small starting businesses.

AllTuco

The customer service is really great, I needed support with CSS coding and the team was very responsive, straight to the point!

weDoggos

Really useful and with a very attentive support team. I had some problems and they answered me really fast

TAKARABAKO

This is a great addition to my store and customizable to fit the look of your store. You can also control where, how, and when the bar will show by scroll percentage.

Galore Mart LLC

Hi. The tool is very useful as it provide my customers a way to place their order on the fly and proceed to checkout and in so doing avoid having to go through the normal process of buying goods on the shop.

Juels.dk

Very good app. Just what I was looking for! Installation is simple and straightforward, but there still opportunities to twerk the app to your needs.
There was a few minor questions from my part part and the support was awesome, fast, efficient and friendly

Lumina You

Amazing functionality and the support team is really efficient. I had a customization issue and they basically did it all for me, just had to apply it.

No other Sticky Add to Cart button comes close, and trust me, I tried every single one of the availables on app store.

Chipper Online

Perfect, very happy to install this aplicatión! Infinite Thanks for him................................

Universal Shop

I used this app, it helps me a lot (my store visitors can click to buy easily) the most important is the team support and quick response.

Sokysok.com

I am starting out with Shopify and trying to find different apps to make my life easier. I love Stickify because it is easy to navigivate and update my information. Just started using this app. Very well done. Easy to use. I love it already.

December 2, 2019

Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Means a lot to us. :)
We're glad the set up was easy for you. We look forward to adding more features to Stickify that add value to your business. :)

Best,