Sticky Checkout Bar

Sticky Checkout Bar

by Flitzo

Buy Now (Skip to Checkout) & Add to Cart Sticky bar button

Fair Felt

Fantastic service. I worked with Pranita over a week on a technical issue and she was nothing less than a complete joy. She helped sort everything out. I 10/10 recommend this app!

Coolpebbles

The app is amazing and works beautifully. Costumer support is even better! I requested a minor code change and the response was super fast and the changes were made. I would recommend 10/10!

Little Puppy Shop ™

Great! I'm writing this review because they deserve it. Pranita provided excellent customer support! Thanks Pranita for helping me making puppy store a reality.

Yes Babe

I like the app. I had to talk to their customer support team in order to replace the icon on the button with my text. A couple of snippets and the issue was fixed. Fast response. Thanks!!

InvyBra

Hello, I just updated this review as I received an amazing support by Pranita who made this App simply perfect and a must have! Thank you!!

HABIT

Lovely app and Pranita is awesome! Thanks so much for all your help, we appreciate it! Take care always!

Yazzy's Designs

I love this app. It works perfectly on my website. And I am grateful that it is free. Thank you! I highly recommend it.

freezing paws

I used this app to help boost my sales with an added work. Works fine n t but hopefully will some results soon

Global Teeth Care

best free sticky bar available on the store. so simple yet powerful. must-have for beginners.

Bakerslove

App is working good and the support is just awesome! I asked for some custom coding and they did it very fast. Can recommend this App

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12