Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

Advanced Sticky Add To Cart | Reviews

by AllFetch

Drive Christmas BFCM sale with Sticky Add To Cart, Quick View+

Wild Creative Shop

This app offers many useful features with reasonable price. The sticky cart is responsive and speeds up my customer buying process. Love it

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

The Inside style

The quick add to cart button is really top-notch. It helps my customers easily shop on any page without going to a specific product page. I can track the most clicked products in Analytics and know which ones get the most traffic. Highly recommend this app for all I know

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Dreamish Inc®

The customer support was great, very patient and helpful. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because of a technical issue. Other than that, great!

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Rest assured that we will continue improving our app to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Yevalofacil

very good operation in every sense it was what i dreamed off, besides it works for me and my business, i love it

November 21, 2021

iwholesaleit.com

Love the sticky bar from this app. It looks beautiful on my site. The customer support is great as well. I recommend this app

November 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Petsjoylab

The customer service is super good. They response very fast to help you solve problems. Moreover, the app is super excellet. You can customized anything based on your requirements with free plan. 5 starts recommendation.

November 7, 2021

艸字頭物居

非常好的使用體驗,目前剛鏈接進我的頁面,測試的感覺很不賴,icon和底色可以調整變換,粘性購物車圖示可以自訂,這些都是非常棒的貼心設計!
粘滯條的大小是否可以增加透明度的選項,讓它在頁面上不至於太過遮擋?

October 14, 2021

非常感謝你分享的愛的話語。你真是太好了!我們非常感謝您的建議!請放心,我們正在努力改進我們的應用程序和服務!請繼續關注我們!

如果您需要進一步的支持,請隨時與我們聯繫!我們是來幫助你的!

wowsales4you

This application helps to make a purchase from anywhere on the page. The client went downstairs - it is still convenient for him to buy the product right away. Thanks! I like that you can change colors.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to contact us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to support you!

iGRiDstore

I was looking for sticky buy now button and i got this app, its easy to use and very useful and very support is also good

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We are happy you have a good experience with our app and customer service.

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns! We are here to help you!

Grey Soul Coffee

Appreciate the app. Its easy to use and set-up took me about 5 minutes. Works like a charm and you can customize too. Thanks Team.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are more than happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4