Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

by AllFetch

Sticky Add To Cart, Mini Cart, Sticky Cart to grow store sales

Tenergy Nutrition

ik dank de makers van deze app. Zeer makelijk te gebruiken en snel in elkaar gezet. En ook nog is gratis echt niet normaal! Thanks!

July 23, 2021

Bedankt voor je geweldige recensie! Het motiveert ons om hard door te blijven werken!

Aarzel niet om contact met ons op te nemen als u meer ondersteuning nodig heeft! Wij zijn hier om u te helpen!

Rytrus

Takes up quite a lot of space on the mobile version, after you click "Add To Cart", it doesn't intuitively take the user to the Add to Cart page or Checkout Page. Can't change the position of the buttons or adjust the height of the bar etc. But it works as it should especially since its free :)

July 23, 2021

Hi there,

Firstly, we are sincerely sorry for all the inconvenience you had experienced with our app.

We highly appreciate it if you could let us have a chance to solve your problem. Please kindly help me check your email so we can support you further.

Again, all the feedback from our customers is taken into account. We are trying our best to improve our app and service as promised.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question or concern!

Best regards,
Rita - Customer Support Manager at AllFetch

Indy Gems

The design is super, it is user-friendly and helped us greatly! You can easily customize your design and therefore you can perfectly blend it with your branding. Love it!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

superhomazing

Good customer service, but it couldn't be better that the sticky bar can be displayed on any page that I want, and it couldn't be better if I can also customize the bar style(product image or name position), different settings in mobile and desktop. Hahhah, anyway, thank's a lot for this free plan,

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We highly appreciate your suggestion! Rest assured that we are working hard to improve our app and services! Stay tuned for us!

CurviousHQ

good customer service helped me alot and fast response, and the set up is pretty easy and nice looking

July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Palms, With Love

This was the first sticky add to cart app I tried but I'll stick with it for sure. Extremely easy to install, completely free and customizable to your liking. I had a minor issue, I couldn't change the color of the button, however Rita from the customer service team managed it for me within minutes. Very happy with the app and service, and definitely recommend!

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

FACET

I've tried several Sticky Add To Cart apps and this is the best. The customer support is very polite and reliable.

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

FYSSIN

Love this app. Thank you so much for your service! Great Free app for small businesses. Icons look so cute and work well.

June 9, 2021

AuQualityBargains

Great support, the app could do with a few tweaks here and there. But Rita is brilliant at customer service and helped get a developer to fix an issue for me.

June 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy that you have a great experience with us.

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are willing to help you!

Tough D.O.U.G.

This is a crazy useful and user-friendly app and it's free! I even contacted their support and got help like I paid for this app - AMAZING! Try this friends! :)

June 6, 2021