Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

Advanced Sticky Add To Cart

by AllFetch

Sticky Add To Cart, Mini Cart, Sticky Cart, Quick View & ATC

Grey Soul Coffee

Appreciate the app. Its easy to use and set-up took me about 5 minutes. Works like a charm and you can customize too. Thanks Team.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the loving words you share. Reading your review makes our day!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns! We are more than happy to help!

Swife™

Very good support and very good app with a lot of features that looks good on the shop, i recommand this app !

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

Feel free to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

FAMILY AFFAIRE

super easy to install and support is very good
i highly recommend it
the support team try to answer to another question super quickly

August 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are happy to help you!

Mercy Cosmetics Canada

Easy to use. Great Customer Service. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a simple, easy to use sticky cart.

August 9, 2021

Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further support! We are here to help you!

Tenergy Nutrition

ik dank de makers van deze app. Zeer makelijk te gebruiken en snel in elkaar gezet. En ook nog is gratis echt niet normaal! Thanks!

July 23, 2021

Bedankt voor je geweldige recensie! Het motiveert ons om hard door te blijven werken!

Aarzel niet om contact met ons op te nemen als u meer ondersteuning nodig heeft! Wij zijn hier om u te helpen!

Indy Gems

The design is super, it is user-friendly and helped us greatly! You can easily customize your design and therefore you can perfectly blend it with your branding. Love it!

July 13, 2021

CurviousHQ

good customer service helped me alot and fast response, and the set up is pretty easy and nice looking

July 2, 2021

Palms, With Love

This was the first sticky add to cart app I tried but I'll stick with it for sure. Extremely easy to install, completely free and customizable to your liking. I had a minor issue, I couldn't change the color of the button, however Rita from the customer service team managed it for me within minutes. Very happy with the app and service, and definitely recommend!

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review! We really appreciate your time which spends on writing loving words. It motivates us to continue working hard!

FACET

I've tried several Sticky Add To Cart apps and this is the best. The customer support is very polite and reliable.

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your loving words! Reading this review made our day! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our app and customer service!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need further support! We are here to help you!

FYSSIN

Love this app. Thank you so much for your service! Great Free app for small businesses. Icons look so cute and work well.

June 9, 2021