Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Cross Stitching Supplies

I have no complaints so far. I wanted one small tweak done on mobile, and they were right on getting it changed for me!

July 28, 2021

We appreciate your review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want any more tweaks to be done/ any support you needed from us, we'll always be there for you. We wish you all the very best Cross Stitching Supplies :D

~Harish & Customer Success (Team Sticky Add To Cart Booster Pro)

MagiLens

Love this app. Actually it's one of the few that easily integrates with a custom page builder. Recommended!

Hello MagiLens,

Thank you so much for taking time for leaving this great review! We wish you and your store great success :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

-Mohit & Codeinero Customer Success Team

This Saves Lives

This app is great! I've used a number of different apps with similar features, but the integration into the site, functionality, and awesome service is better than any other apps I've used. Thanks for the help Mohit!

July 23, 2021

Hello This Saves Lives

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store great success :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

-Mohit & Codeinero Customer Success Team

Coloures | Ultimate Comfort

Great app, many useful functions that are able to enhance the user experiences. Great prompt customer service and worry-free thus far.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it! :D
We wish Coloures all the very best!

~ Harish & Customer Success Team

Praso

Very quick response and worked super well. I need help with some issues I had with the application and they resolved it in under 5 minutes.

July 26, 2021

Thank you for the review. Happy knowing we were able to help you at the right time. All the best Praso :D

~Harish & Customer Success Team

Naturally Yours

Awesome functionalities and superb customer support. Thanks Mohit for resolving my queries and customizing as per my needs so promptly. Really appreciate your help. Definitely a must have app!

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review. Appreciate it! We are always happy to solve all the queries. All the best Naturally Yours :D

~Harish & Customer Success Team

ExpressZoneX

Great app, i like it a lot, many customers are using the apps features. Support is great, they can customize many things. I like Mohit especially, he's such an angel.

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from ExpressZoneX

We appreciate you leaving this review! We are glad you really like the app :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Urban Retro

Flawless. Support was super helpful, made every customisation I asked for and did it really quick! Great for landing pages and the cart drawer is exactly what I was looking for.

Hello to our friends from Urban Retro

We appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

MagicFire

Great for long landing pages. Nice options for a more custom feel. If any issues come up support is super responsive. So far doesn't slow down the store. Very useful

July 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from MagicFire

We are happy you like the app! We are excited to see this review and we appreciate you taking the time out to write it! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

Emmy & Sebby

This app is exactly what I was looking for and at a reasonable price. Super easy to use but if you do need any help, customer service are very fast to respond and happy to help. So far, really good!

Hello to our friends from Emmy & Sebby

We appreciate you leaving this honest review! Thank you so much! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 132 133