Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

SeatConfort

J'ai eu un soucis avec l'affichage des variantes, l'équipe a été très réactive et a trouver une solution très rapidement.
Merci beaucoup

SLEEP&REST

Amazing Support! I had an issue because of my custom code on the product page. I contacted them. They fixed it and it works awesome now. Thanks!

1453-Shop

Sehr hilfreicher Kundendienst!! schnell und ohne viel tam tam, die app ist einfach zu bedienen. und vom Vorteil für jeden Shop!!

Mystery Guides

Excellent customer service and really really useful app. Love it. I think it will really improve my store

EIKARIMALL

The customer service is fast and efficient. This is a very good application plug-in. Will increase your store conversion

The Kawaii Shoppu

Really works well even on my highly customised theme. There was a little issue that got fixed really fast and i've seen my sales increase because of it. After having some coding issues with a different app this is a breath of fresh air - they also have lots of other great features - get it.

Blessed by Sparkles

I love this app! I love the seasonal things you can add to your site. My customers love them more. I get comments all the time on the cute hearts that drop from the sticky cart. The Quick Buy icon has increased our sales greatly. It makes it so easy for shoppers. This app is amazing as you are set up in just a few clicks. If you can't figure it out their customer service is top notch! Mohit was amazing in helping to get cart slider set up visually how I wanted it. I loved I could send a screenshot showing the issue then with in mins he had it fixed and would tweak it till it was just how I wanted it. This app is a must for any store!

Topíssimos

Great app and awesome support! Highly recommended for sure. It's one of those apps that all stores should consider.

Seal Boxes

Very good and helpful support ! made my custom needs possible ! ! thank you so much i really appreciate the help!

Plantura

Great App and super reliable, helps our customers a lot - especially on mobile view! Also good and helpful support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128