Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Love Heart Socks

This app is great - It does everything I needed.
The customer support is incredible too. I had an issue caused by my theme, and Mohit came to the rescue straight away with some javascript code solution! Very impressed!! A++++

Utopiaslab

Good app! It can also add your CSS codes in the app admin. Fast and Fantastic support! Thank you so much!

Foxduck

Installed hoping for site speed and better UX and so far really happy with the result. Customer Support was fast and helpful during setup

INFANETIM Technology

Great App! Just started working with it. Looking forward to seeing how it improves conversion rate. The support team was super helpful, fast to reply, friendly and professional. Thank you!

VONFLOERKE

Schneller und hilfreicher Support. Fragen werden beantwortet und bei Problemen wird geholfen. Gerne wieder!

D'n'D and Tees

This app has done wonders for me, especially in using the Boundless theme (large images/hard to get to ATC). Also, support responsive support in tweaking it to suit how I want my site.

primpedpouch.com

AMAZING! Great app and customer support was excellent. They got back to me withing minutes and helped me with an issue I had. Very much recommend.

Trends De lujo

Wao is awesome the support team attend you in seconds and they are very kind not just that they give the extra mile for you. The guy from support that attend me and try to explain me something better even send me a screenshot.

UKSarmSupplier

Mohit is a legend and sorted me right out with queries regarding settings etc, definitely recommend!

MARYORTEGA®

Fun application that increases sales, easy to use and very responsive support service! I validate this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 119 120