Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Kingsevenvision

This App performs really really well in optimizing conversions via the sticky atc booster! Absolutely awsome. I also had a tecnical problem with the app and it was fixed only a few hours after i contacted support. Best app by far in this sector!

Orli Jewellery

Mohit helped me instantly with some issues I was having setting up the cart. The app looks so professional, best one i have found, and I am so happy with the support. 5 stars from me!!!

Mycleanerface.com

Very efficient services, managed to add sticky add to cart even on the pages and not only on the product pages. Pretty happy with that! thanks team.

volant

Awsome app and support. Customized everything for me and works with weglot. Very happy with the app and it will increase my conversion rate a lot!

Chaja Cosmetics

Great app, fast service if you have a question. Would recommend! Easy to install and works good. Five stars!

Alwaysmanage

used this app and instantly fell in love with it! awesome features and superb customer support! would definitely recommend this app!

Coolu

Great Support. Had a little problem and they solved it really quick. Many thanks again and best regards from GERMANY!!!

tropbon.co

Awesome app and ultra reactive support team
I recommend it for people wanting to offer the best product to their customers

Hobby1st

Awesome app and good customer service. Tthey did 2 of my technical problems within a day. I highly recommend it.

Twisted Nose

Great app, and superb customer service - they implemented my request in minutes. Highly recommended.