Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero d.o.o.

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

PROOF Coffee Roasters

Although I haven't had the pleasure of working with the developers / support staff / anyone on their team personally yet, I can say unequivocally that I have found this app to be one of the most useful that I've ever installed on my Shopify site. It's everything it needs to be, and nothing it doesn't. Perfect solution for easy add-to-cart experience across multiple platforms / devices / experiences. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS (AND GALS)!

BEAUTOLOGY LAB

The customer service is always quick and resolves any issues and updates immediately. Highly recommend this for higher conversions.

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

Je reviendrai modifier mon avis après avoir évalué en profondeur l'application qui semble très séduisante à première vue.

tiendaideal

Muy buena aplicación. la conversion de mi tienda ha crecido bastante desde que lo instale hace 2 semanas. muchas gracias

The Home One

Great app, super easy to install and setup. Makes a big difference to conversion rates, especially on mobile. Great support too!

Yorozuya Store

So far, it is an amazing app. It would be better if there is an option to customize the cart appearance around the product. I would like it more if I can make the cart appear as a bar under every product instead of an icon.

Sporting Up

I installed this app for Black Friday and Cyber Monday to make adding an item to the cart faster and easier. So far, I am happy with the app.

Jim's Home Fresh Deliveries

This is an awesome app for asynchronous ajax based add-to-cart functionality topped up with excellent support.

Ароматный Мир

Guys this is the best app for Sticky Buy button for your store, If you need some special customization the Support is incredible and Fast, they will change and fix if needed everything that you will ask for. Support team my respect! The best Devs I ever ask help from.

HomeBoostr

Incredible customer support. Emails were answered almost daily, and the team worked diligently with me to customize my sticky bars. I can't say enough good things. One feature that I would request is the ability to re-size the sticky checkout bar to be the width of your theme.