Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Dein Liebesmoment

They have top notch support! In fact they made custom changes to the sticky quick buy button in no time

Land of Yellow

The app is working very well both at mobile and desktop. Also, the support is very helpful and responsive. Recommended.

INDIGO FASHION STORE

I am delighted with this app and the support team. This application works 100% and if something does not suit you, the support service decides everything during the day! 5 stars!

Apollo the Jeweler

Very good and quick service! Nice app that works good and if you need help with something they will respond directly!

Belovecase

that ok i will try that but why you want me to try 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

misfitmasks

App is really amazing - but the support is second to none! Really helped me get everything setup - thanks so much!

Dog Guardian

Great app! Super easy to use and great value for money! The support is very fast and solved my problems and even customized some features for me personally!!!!! 5stars here :)

KENZA & CO

The app is perfectly adapted and responsive to my needs. the support is excellent..
Thank you Mohit.

Dein Painting

Thanks a lot for this awesome app :) i tried this app for one day and i made a lot of success with only 24 hours

Buttah Skin by Dorion Renaud | Black Owned Skincare

Really great support. We had a lot of customizations needed for our store but the support team managed to help in a timely manner and handle all of our customizations.