Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Casa De Sante

I love it. Got it in response to a customer who complained about scrolling to long to add to cart. No complaints since!

Krazy Kitchen Gear

Using this app has definitely increased our conversations. Also VERY easy to use.

Walk Around

Big part of our traffic comes from mobile, so this app is a must have for us. Support from Adi is awesome. We had some problems with the app and he fixed them very quickly. Totally recommended!

Peacebone

This app is a must have. You need to make it as easy as possible to let your customers add things to their cart. There aren't too many ways you can help to facilitate that, but making the buy button follow them around is bar none the most effective. This way, if it takes them scrolling down away from your buy button to be convinced, they don't need to go back and FIND the button again, because Sticky "Add To Cart Bar" followed them.

Trendyoutlets

This app increased our CR. Recommend for everyone.

The Wiz Kid

great app! I use it for mobile and it really helps

Soalpha

Great works as described, you can use as a sticky ATC or a Buy Now directly to cart button.

Hadomi

wow this looks son great and it works after a very short setup.

Fmarts

Awesome app i saw an increasing in conversion after i use it.
Thanks

Karma Yoga

I increased my conversion rate instantly once i installed your app. No configuration to do, all was already perfect.