Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Glowing Orchid Organics

I used this app to have sticky carts and make it so customers can quickly add products and see them being added to cart. It works as desired. Support is also responsive.

StjerneLys

Perfect app for higher conversion rate! Support is amazing and always ready to help on their livechat. 5/5

SoulTicket

Love the customer service, the whole structure is easy to understand ! Love it. After having a small issue it only took them 10 seconds to answer them!

PearlSync Inc.

There was an issue with one of our pages and the tech support team fixed it within hours - so far, so good.

Lejoi

There was some issue with the plugin but customer service communicated and fixed quickly. Happy to keep using.

electricbyke

This app works great and the support team is fast and efficient with any problems. Makes customer ordering easy!

December 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! :) Happy selling.

DO YOU SKIN

I had a problem with the colors of my buttons and the customer service was there to help me right away. Great app and service!

Cabana & Straw

Does not work properly with different currency's. Too bad! Would really like this app if it worked well.

December 8, 2020

Hi! Our team fixed this for you :). You can reach out anytime to satcb-support@codeinero.net
Thanks!

PROOF Coffee Roasters

Although I haven't had the pleasure of working with the developers / support staff / anyone on their team personally yet, I can say unequivocally that I have found this app to be one of the most useful that I've ever installed on my Shopify site. It's everything it needs to be, and nothing it doesn't. Perfect solution for easy add-to-cart experience across multiple platforms / devices / experiences. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS (AND GALS)!

BEAUTOLOGY LAB

The customer service is always quick and resolves any issues and updates immediately. Highly recommend this for higher conversions.