Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero d.o.o.

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Bijuz

this is app is simple 6 STAR! really the best of the best in this area, also super is top notch, in a Saturday afternoon they solve literally in minutes my problems! superb! take my money!

Vinemos

This app is an absolute game changer. Increased ATC rates + less dropoff using the skip cart functionality. Customer support is also very quick in response and a great help!

Kingsevenvision

This App performs really really well in optimizing conversions via the sticky atc booster! Absolutely awsome. I also had a tecnical problem with the app and it was fixed only a few hours after i contacted support. Best app by far in this sector!

Orli Jewellery

Mohit helped me instantly with some issues I was having setting up the cart. The app looks so professional, best one i have found, and I am so happy with the support. 5 stars from me!!!

Mycleanerface.com

Very efficient services, managed to add sticky add to cart even on the pages and not only on the product pages. Pretty happy with that! thanks team.

volant

Awsome app and support. Customized everything for me and works with weglot. Very happy with the app and it will increase my conversion rate a lot!

Chaja Cosmetics

Great app, fast service if you have a question. Would recommend! Easy to install and works good. Five stars!

Alwaysmanage

used this app and instantly fell in love with it! awesome features and superb customer support! would definitely recommend this app!

Coolu

Great Support. Had a little problem and they solved it really quick. Many thanks again and best regards from GERMANY!!!

tropbon.co

Awesome app and ultra reactive support team
I recommend it for people wanting to offer the best product to their customers