Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Eleven & Co.

This app works perfectly with so many little features! I LOVE it! Every time I have an issue, It's fixed within minutes. Would 10/10 recommend!

Revice

Amazing product and support! We used the quick buy button and it did exactly what we needed. Thank you!

Colón Zayas Corp. & e-Scholar Shop

Great application! Very user friendly. It improves the efficiency of the cart. Excellent customer support. They helped me customized the application. Very thankful with Mohit, great technical knowledge and kindness. I would definitely recommend this app.

CarField ™

First time using this app and I experience it very professional; very good responsive, patientful, friendly customer service employees. I had some personal wishes on the overall lay-out/aesthetic of the Add to Cart button. They helped me consistently and thoroughly, I'm very grateful for that. Thank you Mohit for the assistance again.

Westhiikers

Great app to use for sticky add to cart and more ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Le Vintage Illuminé

An indispensable application that is very customizable to fit my theme. The after sales service is reactive and serious. Thank you

Babiesnap

Thank you for having answered my problem immediately, thank you !! You were fast and efficient ....

Little Llama 小羊駝雜貨店

Thank you for the developer Mohit's prompt reply and help for adding some customization (colors and button adjustment) to the plugin, so that it can avoid some conflicts with other existing plug-ins. Would definitely recommend the plug-in to others.

IconBody®

Increible servicio, rapido y de calidad, jamás pongo una reseña pero esta APP me ha sorprendido. Gracias.

My Adventure to Fit

I worked to get this installed on my site - took only about 10 minutes to customize. I needed their assistance on the weekend and they were available for chat which is always the best. Thanks!