Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Lux Hut™

Very good, easy-to-use system. Apart from that, they have a really great customer service team. I had an issue and Mohit replied in less than a minute and gave the extra mile helping me out, super grateful :)

Urban Nomads

Only set up the app a few days ago - can't wait to see the results. But the support team is super helpful; resolved the issue I was having in a matter of hours.

envifree™

Great service in a very short time they managed to take away a problem that I was carrying around for days,
many thanks

Online Xplorers

Amazing support, it is very useful app. I will test if it increases my conversion rate. Great support

HULKMAN Direct

This app is awesome, their support team is excellent. Every Shopify store owner should install this app to replace the default drawer cart in their store. This app helps a lot in generate more sales and provide a better shopping experience.

Bakaliko.store

Amazing app people! So much customization so much functionality, the support is super quick. Very happy with it!

beatler

One of must have app out there, increased my conversion and works like a charm. Got stuck required some additional help and there support just did it in few mins these guys are the best.

Keplik

Great app! Helped my store out a lot. Even boosted our Add To Cart ratio by 50%. Easy to use and looks great!

5Sfitness

Super responsive help desk and very well thought out application. I recommend +++++++++++++++++++++++.

PawmisedLand

Really great app and very well worth your money. The support staffs was really fast and helpful as well. Don't hesitate to download this app.