Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Lejoi

There was some issue with the plugin but customer service communicated and fixed quickly. Happy to keep using.

electricbyke

This app works great and the support team is fast and efficient with any problems. Makes customer ordering easy!

December 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! :) Happy selling.

DO YOU SKIN

I had a problem with the colors of my buttons and the customer service was there to help me right away. Great app and service!

Cabana & Straw

Does not work properly with different currency's. Too bad! Would really like this app if it worked well.

December 8, 2020

Hi! Our team fixed this for you :). You can reach out anytime to satcb-support@codeinero.net
Thanks!

PROOF Coffee Roasters

Although I haven't had the pleasure of working with the developers / support staff / anyone on their team personally yet, I can say unequivocally that I have found this app to be one of the most useful that I've ever installed on my Shopify site. It's everything it needs to be, and nothing it doesn't. Perfect solution for easy add-to-cart experience across multiple platforms / devices / experiences. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS (AND GALS)!

BEAUTOLOGY LAB

The customer service is always quick and resolves any issues and updates immediately. Highly recommend this for higher conversions.

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

Je reviendrai modifier mon avis après avoir évalué en profondeur l'application qui semble très séduisante à première vue.

tiendaideal

Muy buena aplicación. la conversion de mi tienda ha crecido bastante desde que lo instale hace 2 semanas. muchas gracias

The Home One

Great app, super easy to install and setup. Makes a big difference to conversion rates, especially on mobile. Great support too!

Yorozuya Store

So far, it is an amazing app. It would be better if there is an option to customize the cart appearance around the product. I would like it more if I can make the cart appear as a bar under every product instead of an icon.