Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Bazzle

Personally, I don't know what we'd do without it.

Enjoy Divine Nature

This app is so easy to install and use and upgraded my store and conversion immediatly. Quick shopping is what my customers want, and what this app can provide them.

Crazeio

Perfect app, I can already see it increasing my revenue and add to carts. Support replied within minutes and had somebody on to my suggestions on the same day. I honestly can't fault it.

Distinct Source

Excellent app! Adi helped with theme integration as I was having an issue. Resolved the problem within a day. Really love the Tada animation, should surely boost sales!

Update 8.12.17: Another shoutout to the AWESOME team behind this app - assisted in implementing a request. Always very cordial and helpful. Others could learn from their customer service.

Moonhoneyjewels

Just got it, excited to see what it does for our conversions!

Extrapolate Group

Great not yet compaible with OCU however - would have been 5 stars

Bluejadeservices

Great service! works great for us at www.bluejadeservices.com

Furrfeathfriends

Great app!!! Easy to install and make my store looks awesome!

Europabay

This is a 'Must Have' App. It increased our conversion rates by 100% immediately

The user Admin section is very easy to use with loads of custom features available off the bat. Admin navigation is also very clean, crispy, easy to use and well thought out.

Our theme is very complicated and this App installed effortlessly and quickly

I would also like to mention that customer service is 5 stars and very speedy.

A great App provided by Great People!

Cheers.

EuropaBay Limited

Wildernesssurvivallife

Fantastic has helped sales very much, reccomend