Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

The Wunder Bones Soup Co

People need instant gratification these days and this app delivers!

Appliedaccessories

Very Pleased with this app. Thank you!

Retinaguard

Makes purchase a bit easier so users don't have to scroll back to find the button.

Simply Carbon Fiber

wanted some adjustments done to the bar, Customer support did the changes EXACTLY as we needed. Perfect app to have and great support!

Lion Feet Sneakers

Works and looks well and does what it says :-) And very nice customer service. Could use more easy customization without having to use CSS, but is a very simple and nice app.
Live on www.lion-feet.com !

Sachastyles

Fits in perfectly. No muss no fuss.

Style Concept

Fantastic app with fantastic service!

Garibaldi General

Very cool app, I just added it to my store, but so far it looks awesome, I love that it matches my Add to Cart button automatically! My only concern, is that my customer will forget to select the proper variant. I noticed it just adds whatever variant is currently selected. It would be good if it either prompted them to choose one, or showed the variant on the bar somehow.

EDIT: I see they are working on this already, changed to 5 stars :)

Qualitydiam

Great!
The original ADD TO CART button is at all the way down to the bottom of the page. With Consistent Cart add-on, now it is also showing it at the top all the time!
I am happy with this.

Urban Edc Supply

Works really well. Improves conversion rate without disturbing your current theme or UI, and works smoothly. Support has been amazing and super responsive. What more can you ask for?! Highly recommended. 5 stars!