Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Gua Shaman

Customer service was honest, figured out my unique problem in two days, and had the sticky add to cart working flawlessly.

October 21, 2021

Hello Gua Shaman & Team,

Thank you so much for writing us this review! Really glad to know the problem is no longer persists. Don't hesitate to contact us for any further app support, we're happy to help you!
We wish Gua Shaman great success and all the very best! Cheers!

NO COMPLY

Using this for a couple weeks know. Had a small bug that was fixed right away. Support is working very well! Thank you!

October 21, 2021

Hello NO COMPLY & Team,

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad to know you had a positive happy experience. You can contact us anytime for any app support.
We wish NO COMPLY a great success and all the very best!
Cheers!

Scorpion Fit

Really great costumer service! Mohit was super friendly and very efficient. He helped me solve an issue with my interface in seconds. It's a great app, so many cool features all in one - just what I needed!

October 19, 2021

Hello Scorpion Fit,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, we're always here and glad to help you.
We wish Scorpion Fit a great success and all the very best! Cheers! :D

Afrikanskincare

Great admin support! Quick and timely. Needed help with one of the add ons not showing up on my site

October 14, 2021

Hello Afrikanskincare & Team,

Thank you so much for the review, appreciate it! We wish Afrikanskincare great success and all the very best! Cheers!

MiAiden

Amazing app! Looks nice and it helps a lot with more conversions. They've got quick chat support. Ajani from the support team was very helpful and helped me with a couple of app's customisations for my store. 100% recommended!

October 13, 2021

Hello MiAiden & Team,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! Don't hesitate to contact us for further support.
We wish MiAiden great success and all the very best!

PrePosture

I am very happy with the app. It has a great, fast customer service. I recommend it to everybody. Thank you.

October 8, 2021

Hello PrePosture,

We wish PrePosture a great success and all the very best! Cheers! :D

Joyfull Eats, LLC

I love this app. It has made the storefront for my meal prep business run so much smoother. They also very quickly customized anything I needed and are great with communicating. Thank you so much!

October 4, 2021

Hello Joyfull Eats & Team,

Thank you so much for this great review, we really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, anytime.
We wish Joyfull Eats a great success and all the very best. Cheers! :D

~Harish & Customer success Team

JoeBro

I use this app for better cart conversion and for customers to quickly add products - i like the ability to customize and from my perspective the customer service is wonderful. I really appreciate the team.

September 30, 2021

Hello JoeBro,

Thanks a lot for your review, we really appreciate it! Glad to know you already enjoying the app. Contact us for any further support!
We wish JoeBro a great success and all the very best! Cheers! :D

~Harish (Customer Success Team)

LaPatataInteligente.com

Great great app and even better customer support, Mohit help me out fast and in a professional way, he is the best customer expert ever! this guy deserves a raise because he was supportive and effective. 100% recommended hands down

September 28, 2021

Hello LaPatataInteligente.com & Team,

Thank you for your review and kind words! We're glad to have Mohit, indeed. Contact us for support at any time! Cheers!

Medosa Suomi

Great app with awesome functionality making the difference onsite. Great customer support delivered by Mohit - I am well pleased!

September 28, 2021

Hello Medosa Suomi,

Thank you for your feedback! Appreciate this!
Don't hesitate to contact us for any further support. We wish Medosa Suomi a great success and all the very best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122